Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DanielleMarie
Style_council
DanielleMarie

I bring razors from US to UK all the time— just put them in your checked baggage. Definitely do NOT try to put them in your carry on!!

posted about 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I think it depends on the size, don’t bring any suspicious key chains like my sister did. Put the razor in your actual suitcase, not your carry-on they will throw that out. Also don’t put scissors, nail clippers or pocket knifes. I think you can’t being any liquids that are more than an ounce and bigger than a quart size bag.

posted about 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

yeah and pack deodorant aerosol spray cans in your checked in luggage not your hand luggage. when i went to malaysia at the start of the year all liquid/creams/lotions etc in your carry on bags had to be in very small containers or bottles, (if they’re too big they get thrown out) and we had to fit them into these little plastic bags they gave us :P

posted about 5 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

Here’s the TSA list of prohibited items. (Rules for liquids are in the left-hand menu.) I believe it’s applicable to both domestic and international flights. Mostly to avoid any potential hassle, I follow the rule: “When in doubt, put it in checked luggage.”

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION