Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Angy04
Style_council
Angy04

Hey v day is coming and Im still thinking what should I buy for my boyfriend… Any Ideas??!! =D

posted about 5 years ago
mariel
Style_council
mariel

hmmm! I can try to help. What about baking him his favorite kind of cookies? I bought my boyfriend a vinyl record because he collects them. They have cute ideas on urbanoutfitters.com. I think the pillow cases with hearts on them are adorable

posted about 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Turn up in yer underwear holding a plate of cookies.

i’m kidding … well, what kind of things does he like ? that ought to be a clue as to the sort of gift you can buy him.

posted about 5 years ago

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

HAHAHAAHAHAH OMG, Bitchtits!
You are a genius! I am so doing that.
Should I use dirty underwear or clean ones?
HA. I think I just went way too far.

posted about 5 years ago

Angy04
Style_council
Angy04

hahaha sexy underwear =D!! hahaha umm he likes rap music,pizza,snoop dog :S,, rappers clothing!!! he hates chocolate… I DONT KNOW WHY!!! hahaha, he smokes if that will help:P …… well thats some of the things he likes :P!

posted about 5 years ago

twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

ew… dirty underwear? oh wait, you mean “dirrrty” underwear… right? puhahahaha. um. yeah. TMI.

SO I’m going to be away from my BF this v-day. I think I’ll get him a souvenir on V-day, and give it to him when I get back a week later….

posted about 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I like to make mix CDs for friends who have certain musical tastes.

Like one guy i know likes the 80’s hair bands but didn’t know lots of the famous ones (like motley crue ) … so i made him a CD with the trashiest buttrock i could find. ahh, it was wicked :D

posted about 5 years ago

Sexy_Sadie
Style_council
Sexy_Sadie

make a letter, put contact paper (I think that’s the name the thing u use to plastify books and noteboks) on it and cut it like a puzzle and put it inside the cookies, bake them and voila! Cheap and cute, you can put them like in a nice basket, with a bottle of whine, or anything he likes…

posted about 5 years ago

Angy04
Style_council
Angy04

Thnxs for all your ideas!!… I found this really cool page! check it out it has home made v day ideas !! you can also find patterns and other crafts!
http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=329

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION