SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
renewedbylove
Style_council
renewedbylove

Hello there,

A lot of things happen in life. Some are unfair, some are crazy, some are just hilarious. These things can be traumatic, depending on who you are.

One thing that people may consider a traumatic experience that happened to me: when i was little, there was a shootout outside during my vacation, so we rushed inside this building and stayed their until the shooters had left (i think the area we were in were having war, either that or the shooters were rebels)

What’s a traumatic experience that has happened to you?

*Please also state whether you would be comfortable with me featuring it on my blog (If you would like) I will then send you a few questions concerning your experience, so people can try to understand it better :)

Blog – inspirationandbeyond.blogspot.com
Email – itsabouttakingrisks@yahoo.com

posted about 3 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Nothing as dramatic as a shootout, but when I was little, my best friend in elementary school died from cancer. It was really hard to understand then, and I would often have to go home during school just because of how upset I was… I think teaching kids about death and how to deal with it is really important – as a lot of kids just don’t get it.

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION