Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

Okay so I watched the Hills, which I know a lot of people do find rather irriatating and I can understand why, there was a hell of a lot of un-needed drama, but aside from that; Whitney has now left to do her own show…THE CITY!
It aired in the USA the other night on MTV, did anyone watch it? What did you think?
I am from the United Kingdom and it doesn’t air here until February but I still can’t watch it as I don’t have MTV :(
Does anybody know somewhere I can watch it for free? (MTV.com won’t allow anyone outside of the USA to watch it, damn them)

Thanks

xx

posted over 5 years ago
woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

I did :)
HAHA, and I’ve decided that it’s my new guilty pleasure!
I thought it’s good.
Have you tried to search on Youtube?

posted over 5 years ago

elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

yee :( on there now and theres nothing so depressing :(

x

posted over 5 years ago

Style_council

thats the same with me.
i would love to watch the show. but it doesnt screen in my country for a while.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

I liked the first episode I saw. Whitney was always my favourite Hills character, so I knew I would like it.
Imo, Whitney isn’t as overtly dramatic as the other girls on the Hills are but they found a new cast of characters in New York to replace the usual drama instigators on the Hills.
Try sidereel.com?
I live in Canada so I can view it on mtv.ca.

posted over 5 years ago

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

The show is really new, so I don’t think you can watch it anywhere except for MTV yet. I’m not too-too sure though.

The first couple of episodes weren’t great I don’t think … The vibe of the show is a lot crazier just because it’s in New York, but so far I’m not really into the new cast or anything. Whitney isn’t interesting enough to have her own show. And uhhhh … Brody Jenner’s Bromance anyone?

posted over 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

This is, by far, the worst over-simplification of the fashion industry that MTV has produced to date. The Hills offered a similarly superficial treatment of the publishing world. I mean, it’s fun television, but only because the parties involved selectively pick and choose how they want to be represented.

posted over 5 years ago

Cameleon
Style_council
Cameleon

I just looked on mtv.com and if you click on shows an select the city, you can watch 3 full episodes.. Maybe someone is interested??

posted over 5 years ago

Cameleon
Style_council
Cameleon

Oh, and by the way, I live in Holland, so it has nothing to do with USA exclusivity..

posted over 5 years ago

New_user 1911 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 1911 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I like it so far, and Whitney’s adorable.

posted over 5 years ago

trishacamille
Style_council
trishacamille

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA ok I love whitney and I think she has fashion potencial but gees does she really need her own show?

^—hahaha true that.

Whitney isnt really as interesting as LAUREN was. Lauren was really.. great and she really ran the show. As for Whitney, well, we have yet to see that..

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION