Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nike
Style_council
Nike

I’m 5’9, and I love wearing heels, but I always feel constantly restricted to wear heels, because all my best friends are like 5;3, which makes me look like a tree near them, or people just look at me weirdly on the street. I refuse to go out with anyone under 6ft.
I’m just sick and tired of feeling insecure about my height…I trying to not care anymore…I wear heels occasionally, but I want to put on a pair of heels, and not feel sceptical about what people think of me…

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
FabricatedFashion
Style_council
FabricatedFa...

I am 5’9" and LOVE wearing heels, I have never felt insecure about being tall. In fact I wish I was a hear taller! @Nike You have a definite reason to wear heels if you only want to date boys who are 6 foot+ eliminate the short ones by being taller than them. Do be worried about your height…FLAUNT it!

posted about 4 years ago

v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

I’m 5’8" , so not overly tall and love to wear heels that most of the time bring me up to around 6’. I say embrace your height! :D

posted about 4 years ago

likeSOgeeky
Style_council
likeSOgeeky

i’m so jealous of tall girls! i love wearing heels no matter what, so i say wear them and be proud :)

posted about 4 years ago

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

I’m 5’10 and I’m constantly wearing heels. I love them! I’ve learned to embrace my height, and towering over everyone is quite fun…;-)

http://zanniplainjanefashion.blogspot.com

posted over 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I m 6 foot and I like it but don t like heels,never ,at all.they look so elegant but are foot killer

posted over 3 years ago

birdandtree
Style_council
birdandtree

Im 5’7 and I absolutely love wearing heels! My man loves it too….I think it is very empowering to wear heels and feel super tall (even if I’m not realistically that tall)!

http://bluebirdandtree.blogspot.com/

posted over 3 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

if i were tall, i would wear heels.

posted over 3 years ago

SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

jealous of every tall person!

posted over 3 years ago

Katija
Style_council
Katija

I am 5’8. I adore heels.

posted over 3 years ago

andreamq
Style_council
andreamq

heels are so sexy!

posted over 3 years ago

Florida
Style_council
Florida

AWESOME

posted over 3 years ago

Boagster
Style_council
Boagster

I’m just under 5’11 and untill the summer i was sooo insecure about my height! Now i love it and embrace it.. who cares if I’m the tallest girl in my year at school with or without heels… heels make you feel great!!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

ztheriault2
Style_council
ztheriault2

I’m 5’9" and I love wearing heels, I feel powerful

posted over 3 years ago

ohlivia
Style_council
ohlivia

I’m 5’7" (at fourteen years old, I’m getting taller every day… sigh) and I regularly wear 2-3" heels to school. I’m taller than half the boys in my freshman class when I wear them but I don’t feel insecure about it at all. I agree with ztheriault2… powerful.

posted over 3 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

Wear the heels if you wanna wear the heels! Maybe you’ll get picked up to be a runway model!

posted over 3 years ago

IamnotJessica
Style_council
IamnotJessica

I completely get what you’re saying! I love sky scraper heels but they make me taller than my boyfriend – infact they make me taller than everyone in the room.
I feel that sometimes people feel threatened by it, especially men. I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been called lanky on nights out.

At the end of the day though, it’s what I like not what they want! There are so many people that want to be tall out there, we are lucky. To me, I’d say high connotes power as well so there is no way you can’t be confident in heels!

posted over 3 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

I’m 5’9 and when I wear heels I am like 6’3 (?) My boyfriend hates it because he’s only 6’0 but I don’t care. I love heels and wedges and I’m not gonna stop wearing them because of a guy or because i’m tall already. :p

posted over 3 years ago

ChiLpari
Style_council
ChiLpari

oh heels are soo sexy, please wear it!

posted over 3 years ago

eviamar
Style_council
eviamar

I am not tall but I do think that tall girls should wear heels. Heels always make your legs look better why eliminate it from your wardrobe just becase you are tall. I have tall friends and they say they feel too tall to wear heels.

posted over 3 years ago

_L_
Style_council
_L_

Girls can wear what looks good and what makes them feel good, no matter what their width or height. I am 5’6" but bring myself up to 5’11", which seems to be a great height to be as my SO is 6’2".

posted over 3 years ago

Bettibop
Style_council
Bettibop

This is a great thread! love it. Flaunt who you are ladies! I’m not that tall but love a good pair of heels.

posted over 3 years ago

leilahkay
New_user leilahkay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When leilahkay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
leilahkay

I’m actually pretty tall for an Asian girl (5’6")… It’s like average in the world standards, but I’m the tallest in my group of Asian friends.

Just because you’re tall, that shouldn’t stop you from wearing heels. I personally don’t like wearing heels that much because my feet die in them, but I do wear them out at times. :)

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION