SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dauielle
Style_council
dauielle

Hey guys,
so my birthday is coming up and I’m wondering what I should do! It’s difficult because you don’t want it to be too childish or too mature.

I think I will be inviting about 8 girls, do you have any ideas? Thanks :-)

*At the moment I’m thinking of having a Wonderland themed dinner kind of thing but I am totally keen to hear what you guys have in mind

posted almost 2 years ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Hey! Happy bday, girl!
On my 16th bday I went to a local pub with my 3 BFFS and got some cocktails, it was so much fun, haha .. Well, if you want to do a themed party, everyone can pick a character from Wonderland and dress like it. You can have a bday cake made from cupcakes and stuff like this.

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

There are so many possibilities! But ultimately, it’s YOUR birthday, so it should feature your likes and interests. This might seem kind of childish, but if you like arty things, you and your friends could make something together. (Like t-shirts or floral tiaras that you can wear all night.) Photo scavenger hunts (where you have a list of things that each person or team has to take pictures of) are also really fun, and you can make it wonderland themed. Have fun and happy birthday!!!

dauielle
Style_council
dauielle

Thank you both!
I think I am going with a ‘Chic Wonderland’ theme :-)

If anyone has any ideas on decorations, food, games, whatever – please don’t hesitate to tell me!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION