Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

So, when spooning/cuddling with your significant other, do you prefer being the big spoon or the small spoon? (Big spoon = the one holding/hugging the small spoon).

I prefer being the small spoon… I like being held up against the guy’s chest. I also like being half-spoon… when the guy lies on his back and i twist myself towards him with my head on his shoulder/chest and arm stretched across his torso.

I sometimes find myself being big spoon when I’m cold… then kinda roll back into position as small spoon when the guy gets the hint. haha.

posted about 5 years ago
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

twinkl! You post is so cute/funny.
I’m a small spooner.

posted about 5 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

i’m a small spoon!

i thought this thread was actually about food utensils…

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Dito. I’m a small spoon.
I like being the big spoon sometimes if we’re lying on the couch and watching a movie, being the small spoon sometimes gets me pushed off the couch!

posted about 5 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

small spoon!

posted about 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

haha this is such a cute topic!! when i first looked at the topic i was confused too haha!
ummm i like both but probably prefer small spoon :P although often i end up being big spoon cos my bf doesn’t like it when my hair gets in his face and because of the side he sleeps on :P

posted about 5 years ago

unpetitlapin
Style_council
unpetitlapin

Ha, I also thought this was about kitchen utensils.
Small spoon. Sometimes big spoon is fun!

posted about 5 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

small spoon!

posted about 5 years ago

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

Depends on my mood :D
and also depends on the fact that if I washed my hair that day or not.

posted about 5 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

small spoon :)
my bf sometimes pretends to get annoyed w being the cuddlER so we both lay flat on our back..but then he slowly creeps back over :D hehe

posted about 5 years ago

ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

I prefer to be the small spoon, but so does my boyfriend. Except he says “cuddle into my bum” haha. I don’t mind being the big spoon, but he’s so much taller than me (I’m 5’8" he’s 6’6") I don’t wrap around him too well.

posted about 5 years ago

fille
Style_council
fille

Definitely the small spoon :) My boyfriend likes to be the small spoon too so we both do it pretty evenly although I really want to be the small spoon more.

posted about 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

awh. my ex had proper hench shoulders so i liked being little :)

posted about 5 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

Such a cute/funny topic. At first I was a little stunned thinking ‘spoon’ was code for something else coughcough XD I like to be the big spoon. It’s really rare for me to want to be the little spoon.

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Small. :D I like to be entwined in his arms, holding them in and feeling his body warm against mine.

But this is a great topic, haha. Don’t find one’s like this much often.

Cuddling. I’ll take big spoon or little spoon any day.

posted about 5 years ago

BrodyKushner
Style_council
BrodyKushner

Mhmm, me too, I think I’d like to be both big and small spoon. Although, I have never ever spooned before.

posted about 5 years ago

bauss
Style_council
bauss

Well, I’m barely 5"4 and my boyfriend is 6"5 so it’s practically impossible for ME to cuddle HIM. So I’m always the small spoon… the very very small spoon. He has this way of making me feel very very small when we cuddle.

posted about 5 years ago

TiaTiaTia
Style_council
TiaTiaTia

i love being the small spoon haha
but my boyfriend sleeps really weird so most of the time i am the big spoon, and I use to hate it but i love cuddling so i’d deal, but nowadays im really starting to dig being the big spoon :]

This is a really cute post.

posted about 5 years ago

aya
Style_council
aya

I tried being the big spoon once…SO uncomfortable because I’m small. Small spoon x2938473242.

posted about 5 years ago

condestructionn
Style_council
condestructionn

baby spoon ftw! :D

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION