Maybe you can find some pointed toe flats. Or you can get shoes with like a one inch heel so they aren’t really flat but not uncomfortabley high :)posted almost 5 years ago
hmm, i feel like i’ve never had a problem wearing flats and i’m 5’1"…but i agree with the above. perhaps wearing short skirts/shorts would also work? or even black flats?posted almost 5 years ago
hm wearing short skirts and such and showing more leg would help elongate them but that may not be so appropriate for work.posted almost 5 years ago
I think ballet flats already elongate your legs, as the vamp is furthest away from your ankle! Stay away from flats like mary janes and ones with straps around the ankle as they will cut your leg off. Even types of shoes like gladiator sandals can shorten the look of your legs. Like others have said, shoes with a pointy toe and light coloured/ nude shoes can lengthen the look of your legs if you’re bare legged. Otherwise, try wearing black tights! :)posted almost 5 years ago
i have that same problem i have short stubby legs! i love to wear heels that elongate, but sometimes the situation calls for flats. Try wearing nude flats, which will give the illusion of more skin, thus making your legs appear longer :)posted almost 5 years ago
nude-colored and sharper-pointed shoes! go for diagonal details rather than horizontal ones!posted almost 5 years ago
Oh no, I just bought a pair of flats with some ankle detail, like an anklet built into them. They were so nice, but I do realize that my legs do look tad shorter than it use to!posted almost 5 years ago
I have the same problem- short, stubby legs ;) what about wedges? I could stand in a pair of wedges all day.posted almost 5 years ago
1. More open flats, meaning no ankle strap and maybe open toe.
2. Tip with some interest to them, not so rounded at the toes. A bow is quite fashionable now as an accent.
3. Interestingly enough, if you pick a flat with a hard sole the sound of the shoe makes it more of a heeled shoe, and therefore makes women feel longer =D
4. Seamed stockings, oh yes.
5. With your legs I would pick skirts that hit above the knee rather than below.
6. Bright colours in the shoes also control the eye to look at the feet rather than concentrating on the heavier parts.
So here we go, 6 quick tips from me ^^posted almost 5 years ago
Is it required that you have to wear flats? If not you should try kitten heels. They only about an inch or two high, so not a lot of pressure on your heels. They will will give you a little bit of height, and Kitten Heels are very in this season.posted almost 5 years ago