Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I know that in the past seasons I have disagreed with many of the judges’ decisions but last week’s episode was another time. They clearly should’ve sent Jennifer home instead of Emily…at least she got sent home yesterday. I mean yeah Emily’s ruffles on the dress weren’t exactly innovative, her composition was just wrong…Jennifer is boring and dull…no “dowdy” is the word. I also thought that Joe should’ve won the challenge this week instead of Korto…Korto’s outfit looked more runway, plus white pants don’t do justice on muscular legs…at least Joe’s had a more Olympic theme. Jerrell’s outfit reminded me of a Pin-up wannabe outfit….but he is pretty funny. Suede needs to stop talking in third person and Daniel definitely lost his mojo…hello “Blue Plastic Cup” dress was amazing! What happened? I can’t wait for next week’s episode….dying to find out who they kick off next. Let me know what you think about this season…

posted over 6 years ago
swinginthelobby
Style_council
swinginthelobby

i definitely agree with you that the judges seem to be a bit off-kilter this season! i’ve agreed with them more than not in the past seasons, but not anymore. also—poor daniel. who knows what’s happened to him? also, i was SO glad to see jennifer go. whew.

posted over 6 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I lost respect for them when Wendy Pepper was able to be in the top 3 in season 1…They always hafta keep the drama queen through the whole season.

posted over 6 years ago

dizzyrizzy
Style_council
dizzyrizzy

ohhh i love this show. so far.. its too early to say who’s going to win but i think KEN LEE (?) has great personal style! :D

posted over 6 years ago

megmuss
Style_council
megmuss

everyone’s catching on to the whole “being the character of the show” thing that gets people to like them, hence why suede talks in the 3rd person, the Tan Man frollics around like a deerlicious, and the leather lady wont shut up! i used to be really into the show and now i just watch it because im going to design school and i feel like its practicaly necessary.

posted over 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

heidi klum is a joke…stupid broad.

posted over 6 years ago

_diana
Style_council
_diana

yeah i haven’t loved this season… normally there’s a couple designers who i think are really creative and inventive, and i look forward to seeing what they’ll do with the challenge.
this season i feel like i really just decide which outfits are tolerable.

posted over 6 years ago

Liat
Style_council
Liat

I agree with Diana,none of the designers really poped yet,I hope this will change soon. I also don’t understand the begining credits of teh show they don’t show the desugners this year or have them speak like they usualy do,very weird.

posted over 6 years ago

kifa
Style_council
kifa

I think Project Runway is moving from BravoTV to Lifetime!

posted over 6 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I hate Lifetime Channel…why Bravo!? WHY!?

posted over 6 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I hate Lifetime Channel…why Bravo!? WHY!?

posted over 6 years ago

SecondTimeAround
Style_council
SecondTimeAr...

i love leannimal! ha

posted about 6 years ago

_diana
Style_council
_diana

yeah now that’s into the season more, i loove leanne and that guy whose won two challeges in a row (uh what’s his name again?) isn’t bad either.
i’m just glad the old white guy is gone- daniel? he was awful.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION