SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SJPompa
Style_council
SJPompa

Just a random rant here,

Its gets pretty cold here, and I know everyone is waiting for the Summertime , and when the weather starts to warm up just a bit, it puts everyone in a great mood, no more bulky Canada Goose JAckets ….its a good feeling for sure
………………………………………………….. B U T………………………………………….

13 degrees IS NOT FLIP FLOP WEATHER…………its not …..or short shorts ………..I get it, its significantly warmer then our typical -8 but Seriously ….flip Flops ……no

Thats all
SJ

posted about 5 years ago
McKindReggie
Style_council
McKindReggie

THANK YOU!
There was still snow on the ground and girls were walking around with sandals and flip flops on.

posted about 5 years ago

summerkay
Style_council
summerkay

They’ll learn once frost bite warmly (PUN) welcomes itself into their life

posted about 5 years ago

twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

hahahaha hey, if they can handle it, props to them. I like my toes, so I tend to keep them covered up in freezing weather.

Flip flops are so uncomfortable though.

posted about 5 years ago

presidentp3
Style_council
presidentp3

yeah i hate it when people are wearing heavy clothes (long pants, jackets and sweatshirts) and then they have flip flops on! it drives me insane

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION