Googleplus
TAGS:  footy pajamaspajamastights
becca142
New_user becca142 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When becca142 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
becca142

New member here so be nice :)

I recently bought my first pair of footy pajamas and it game me an idea and wanted to get others thoughts on it. So footy pajamas are just like really loose tights, which made me think even more. Does anyone wear tights to bed? I started thinking about it and it seemed really really practical! You woudnt have to worry about loosing a sock in bed, some people hate pajama pants bunching up and it would keep you really warm! Im going to try it tonight and see how it goes. Wish me luck :)

posted over 4 years ago
helenz
Style_council
helenz

That’s an interesting thought! Though my only concern would just be the ease of using the bathroom at night. I tend to get up once in the middle of the night go to the bathroom, and unzipping seems a little more work than just pulling down my regular pj pants. I personally don’t wear tights to bed as it doesn’t get that cold in California. But it does sound like a good idea for those living in cold cities!

posted over 4 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I feel like I’ve tried it before, probably when I was little. They’re kind of constricting and you run the risk of getting a hole in the middle of the night so I probably wouldn’t wear them to bed.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
or login below
Username
Password