Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KamronDavis
Style_council
KamronDavis

I’m 12 years old and In middle school, but VERY mature. So in that being said, I want to dress older. I want a pair of Brown Oxford shoes to complete my chic nerd look, with a hand bag, black leggings, nerd glasses, and an oversized sweater. But my mum won’t buy me them because they are ‘over-priced’. Is there a way I could buy an old pair of Oxfords at a Goodwill or some other cheap trade-in store?

posted over 3 years ago
fashionablylate
Style_council
fashionablylate

I don’t know if you’d be able to find some oxfords at Goodwill. You’d have to get extremely lucky, especially if you want to find a pair that fit.
I’ve seen some oxfords at CrossRoads, which is a store where they buy clothes from people that come in to sell the clothes they no longer wear.

I think your best bet might be Forever 21. You might be able to find a pair for about 20 dollars.

posted over 3 years ago

magali
Style_council
magali

I agree with fashionablylate. Maybe you could try ebay or even etsy, you might get lucky.

posted over 3 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

try this online shops: www.trunkshow.multiply.com, www.virtualmae.multiply.com, www.facebook.com/feetish.online…; :)

posted over 3 years ago

annaandoldlace
Style_council
annaandoldlace

There are some good ones at Payless. I’m not generally one to shop there, but they’re really cute, and not too spendy.

posted over 3 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I’m wanting some oxfords too. I don’t know why they’re so expensive! I’ve just been waiting for somewhere to put them on sale. You can try Etsy.com for some real vintage ones, though! They may not be the ‘in’ style, but they’ll be the old price. lol

posted over 3 years ago

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

try using a website like polyvore.com or like.com to search for items. you can filter what price range you want.

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i got mine at target for $15 :)

posted over 3 years ago

hogwartsandaphoenix
Style_council
hogwartsanda...

I found my favourite pair of oxfords in a local thrift store. Luckily, the store was having a 50% off sale, and I ended up only paying $2 for them.

You have to frequent thrift stores often and befriend the workers (so that you can start asking them to be on the look out for things!!). But I agree with everyone above me.
It’s just a matter of scouring through a bunch of places and stores and websites.

posted over 3 years ago

sbhebae
Style_council
sbhebae

i think that u can find cheap cheap oxfords at forever 21 or urban outfitterrs.

posted over 3 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

got mine from Schu. you can try if there’s an available pair at F21. I saw one in pink shade :)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION