Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

So I went to Platos closet bout a month and a half ago.. right… God only this happens to me…lol… I was in the fitting room trying on some dresses.. 1st dress fit perfect… 2nd dress… i thought i would totally fit cuz i have a small bust ,and im still in denial that i gained a couple pounds, and that i cant always fit in a small, well depending on how its made. Im a medium now….lol. Anyhow, as soon as i put my had thru the dress and tried to push it down it got stuck… I could even move it up to take it off I…i was like omg i cant move i had my arms raised the whole time i didnt want to do anything cuz i knew if i did i would ripp it…. luckly my hubby was right outside soo i made him come inside the dressing room to help me get out… he was laughing the whole time…. thank god he was there if not i was going to have to ask one of the gurls that worked there….. that would have been embarrasing….lol

posted over 5 years ago
cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

lol I’ve had the same thing happen to me on several occasions. Luckily I never shop alone and always keep a friend nearby to tell me how it looks and help with those kinda situations.

posted over 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

Bahaha I had something similar happen with an extremely confusing dress, and to make things worse, it was in a hectic sample sale where people were just trying on stuff all over the place. Luckily a kind sales assistant saw me and helped me escape from it.

posted about 5 years ago

missmadhatter
Style_council
missmadhatter

yeah these moments are the worst same thing happened at Target to me with some dress with no zipper sounds like the one you tried on what a stupid idea no zipper…sheeesh.

posted about 5 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Funny. I tend to think I’m a size smaller too sometimes.

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Ha, aw ):

Today in Target in the dressing rooms I heard someone having an, er… experience. They had to cut the person out of the dress. I felt so bad, but at the same time it was kind of really funny.

posted about 5 years ago

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

Oh that’s happened to me before!!! I got stuck in a pair of jeans in H&M last week. Also, one time I was trying on clothes at THAT time, and thing kind of… overflowed. It was really lucky my friend had some towels in her bag!!! Aargh, that was really bad…

posted about 5 years ago

ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

That happened to a friend of mine before, except it was this really nice gown in an expensive store. She started freaking out and called me in, then I started freaking out because it wasn’t coming up. Eventually we got it off, but it was so funny.

posted about 5 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

oh my god, thank good ness you didn’t have to ask one of the sale people to help you! THAT would’ve been embarassing xP

posted about 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’m glad you got it off and didn’t end up having to call for help— or rip it and have to buy it!

I’ve gotten stuck in something before, too. It was a small shirt that fit perfectly well going on, but getting it off . . . I realized I clearly had chosen too small of a size! I was so terrified I was going to rip it. It was linen so there wasn’t much stretch or give to get it back over my arms and head again. I kind of had to work it slowly off me inch by inch.

posted about 4 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Phew, saved by the hubby!
I usually shop alone ‘cause I’m the type of person who tries it on, likes it, buys it immediately so if I was in your situation I would’ve cried, prayed for it come off then slowly start to get it off me.

posted about 4 years ago

artyaffair
Style_council
artyaffair

had almost similar situations too ): it’s the whole i’m-still-in-denial thing i think

posted about 4 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

it happens….

i especially hate it when stores change their sizing and i end up getting stuck in something that would have fit on me in the past if not for the size changes (or maybe i’m just in denial and getting fat haha)

i always seem to get rings stuck on my finger too, like when i’m at forever 21 and i’m trying them on. i get them off eventually, but it’s a little embarrassing when people are walking by and i’m trying to tug it off my finger.

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

good thing that never happened to me yet. im worried now cos I shop alone most of the time!

posted about 4 years ago

LittleWing
Style_council
LittleWing

this has happened to me. my friend had to pull it off hahahah

posted about 4 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

well that never happened to me because i know what size i am which is a medium ….please i could never be a small!!!

posted about 4 years ago

becalala
Style_council
becalala

oh gosh! haha, that happened to my mum! she was trying on this super tight dress, and it got stuck, but the only person to help her was my brother! so she rang him but he wouldn’t help, so he told one of the women who worked there that she was stuck in the disabled changing rooms.
they came running in looking for someone disabled and needing help but it was just mum with a dress stuck to her!

posted about 4 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

LOL omg that totally happened to me when i was trying on the bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding. we had tried on the sample dresses before to see what sizes we needed and i had fit perfectly in the size but when our dresses that we ordered came in, suddenly the one for me got stuck and i couldn’t get it off me because my waist was too big for it to go down and my shoulders to big for it to go up! (dont ask me HOW i even got it on if i couldnt take it off LOL) i was like, oh, this is great. and i could’ve SWORN there was supposed to be a zipper because on the one i tried on there was but me and my friend couldnt find it then FINALLY she looked really closely into the seam going down the back of the dress and unbelievably the zipper was like hidden in there (i guess because it was new and hadnt been tried on a zillion times) so we finally got the damn thing off hahahaaaa

posted about 4 years ago

mavielle
Style_council
mavielle

Wow, whats more embarrasing than that was when I accidentally walked in2 a lady trying on sumthing, and she screamed super loud. Then she started talking super fast and agressively in another language. Everytime she saw me around that store she’d look @ me and say stuff I coudn’t understand. I know she was embarrased, but so was I!!

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Haha this has happened to me before!! One time years ago I was trying on an expensive dress for fun because my friends were trying on things and I was bored :P but I had got a size that was too small and I couldn’t get it off!! I was in the change room for ages, trying to wriggle out of it really slowly millimetre by millimetre, I was so scared that the seams were going to rip :P

posted about 4 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

haha funny

posted almost 2 years ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

this never happend to me, be more careful next time!

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION