Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
afashionlines
Style_council
afashionlines

I have a few questions and I need your help… A little background first…
I am a male, tall (6’,1"), athletic (runner) and weight 170 lbs. I have a long inseam (34") and narrow waist (size 31). I wear women’s jeans. I have a heterosexual lifestyle (happily married), am not “aroused” by wearing womens clothing, so sexuality is simply not involved. The truth is, pants and jeans cut for men look horrible on me!
The best fit I have found, so far, is Levis Curve ID (Slight curve). I have had more compliments on my jeans followed by, “I wish my boyfriend/husband looked that good in jeans!” Womens’ jeans are far more comfortable, more versatile, and (with a little shopping) reasonably priced. And, yes, I can wear some skinny jeans. Jeggings simply don’t flatter me.
Tops are a problem: I have a very long sleeve length (34 1/2"); mens size medium are too short in the sleeve and mens large swim on my body (too large). Womens tops are cut too full in the chest (for obvious reasons) and are too short in the sleeve. I HATE the idea of going custom fit. Any suggestions?
Any suggestions for jeans and other bottoms? I can wear either juniors (11L) or misses (12L).

posted over 3 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I think it’s fine for men to wear women’s jeans, i’ve met quite a few boys who do and i think it looks good on them.
For the shirts i think you will have to either keep looking until you find a store that sells them or learn how to sew. (fabric is very cheap at thrift stores and they have cheap patterns too) It’s also fairly easy to take in a shirt on your own after you learn how to sew. i wish you the best of luck :)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION