Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

So we all know that we have blogging and a love of fashion in common, but I’m curious to know, what are your other interests? Is there a hobby you’ve enjoyed since you were young or one you just picked up? What else do you like to do?

posted almost 3 years ago
goinbrokedue2shoppin
Style_council
goinbrokedue...

Well i recently picked up photography and drawing, there is nothing like a good snap shot or a intricate portrait that I drew. Anyone else?!?

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I’ve been drawing and painting my whole life, but I’ve been trying to do more of it lately. It does feel really satisfying to create something like a photo or drawing, doesn’t it?

Other than artsy stuff, I’ve been really interested in insects since a very young age. I use to keep caterpillars in jars my mom would give me. In high school I had terrariums full of pet stick bugs and potato bugs. Now I just have really gorgeous antique, mounted beetles and butterflies. When I grow up I’m gonna be an entomologist :)

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I majored in theatre when I went to school and I’ve always been acting and singing. I’m a performer and I had the pleasure of being able to go and visit some of the major cities here in America. I think those visits made me look into the fashion world more and influenced my fashion.

januarygemorie
New_user januarygemorie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When januarygemorie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
januarygemorie

wow artists gather here :D

seriously aside from blogging i love cooking and designing websites (two poles apart right :D well that’s me) I love reading fiction books or anything that would catch my fancy. I am a homebody but the crazy part is I travel a lot, my family loves travelling (actually my brothers) and my friends loves going out, shop, dine, travel etc.

Stylatouille
New_user Stylatouille is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Stylatouille reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Stylatouille

My other hobbies are horsebackriding, playing the saxophone and my big passion (maybe even bigger than fashion – don’t tell anyone!) is motorbike riding… :)

NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

I used to play handball, but I wasn’t very good at it, nor did I really have the time or the fun doing it either at the end. But now, when I don’t play it anymore, I sometimes miss it.

I do also love to read books, watch films/tv, write short stories and politics (even if my friends aren’t that political, so they aren’t so funny to talk with about that). I also love music (even if I don’t play an instrument anymore, I have played the clarinet), both to sing (even if I sing as beautiful as a dying cat) and to listen at. Music is kind of my life. It means so much to me and it is one of my biggest hobbies.

Lazycatstyle
Style_council
Lazycatstyle

Is great to read this, interesting to see what everybody is up to when is not posting pictures and watching fashion blogs.

Am a fashion designer and i love it so, all the things i do are related to it ( or work as an inspiration). I also LOVE music, my music is always on, i love to go to concerts, and i like to find new music all the times but always looking for something to feed me and enjoy the time. I read a lot, not only literature but economics and politics.

I got this huge crush with sports, am a ESPN addicted! hahaha, this is rare for a girl but i hardly miss a good soccer match.

I also love to write and make illustrations of my writing, i have been published but this is only a hobby. ( After all i love to do this, is very relaxing, i can express myself and change a little bit my occupations.)

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I agree Aninha! It’s really fun reading about everyone’s interests and getting to know u all a little better. Like many of you mentioned, music is really important in my life, too. There is no better feeling than when u are listening to your favorite music. I think music is a universal langauge :)
I’m not very in to sports, but I love soccer!
Surprisingly, I’m not much of a writer outside of blogging. I hated essays in school, but I thinks because I want I’m impatient. I want it to come out perfectly the first time but then get overwhelmed trying to get it all out! I like the freedom of blogging a lot better than the structure of essays :)

Sara_Nicole
Style_council
Sara_Nicole

I started doing ballet when I was 3 and I am still doing it even now that I am in college. I also got into martial arts a while back and I will be getting my black belt in taekwondo this year!

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I love dancing especially BALLET!!! I also do musical theatre and any form of acting. Since I got to high school, I’ve joined the Speech and debate team and am loving it to death!

posted over 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

I just got done with high school. I’ve loved graphic designing for sometime now. I sing, graphic design, manage my websites :)

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I love reading! I read so much…I even have (although I haven’t done a video in some time) a book youtube channel.

posted over 2 years ago

StffLndg
Style_council
StffLndg

My bedroom walls are filled with papers of my doodles and drawings. My ukulele and guitar is never quiet. Sammie, Eliott and Their Roadtrip Adventures is halfway written. Some of the songs I wrote was never recorded. I walk to the post office to drop of stuff (clothes, accessories) people buy from me regularly. I spend my time watching movies and dinners with Love.

posted over 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

I like traveling, expecially traveling around my country, i’d like to discover different cultures :)
I like eating, that’s why sometimes I blog about food haha sometimes I try to cook but ended up just basic food hehe
i like photography :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION