Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

If you found out that your significant other asked someone for “sexy” photos is that grounds for a break up? Even if they lied to your face about it? What would you do?
Make sure you read the post to find out what happened when I did www.kimberlylove.net/2013/02/the-girl-thing.html

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I would dump him for the lying. Lying makes me more furious than anything else.

Also, next time please post links to blogs only in the Blog Forum.

posted over 1 year ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

The link was only if you wanted to read the full story, I posted this here cause I wanted the advice

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

My opinion is that when guys do stuff like that – anything along the lines of giving attention (specifically, sexual interest) to another girl – it’s disrespectful to you and is a sign that he’s fickle. On the one hand, breaking up with him could be a wake up call for him that his behavior is unacceptable and he MUST change his habits – now, not later. On the other hand, if you continue in the relationship, make sure you are helping him to change his ways so that he doesn’t do this again.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

^I agree with her.

Of course you should break up with him, lying to your face is enough to break up with someone. But honestly, most guys don’t know any better. Sometimes, a guy likes for his woman to put him in his place because he may be so used to the actions he used to do before he was with you.

I hope everything goes well with you two!

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I would first keep pestering him until he actually tells the truth. I always want to find the root of the problem first. But asking for some sexy photos is literally emotional cheating. The only person he should be asking for those type of photos is you.

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

It might not be a strict definition of cheating if you define cheating as having sex with someone else, but to me that’s even worse. There are many instances where you might have sex with another without wanting to cheap on your S.O. but actually ASKING someone else for sexy pictures is terrible.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I don’t believe I would call that cheating, however I would definitely get rid of him. He lied to you when you confronted him and I don’t believe he respects you as a woman or as his girlfriend if he’s looking for pleasure somewhere else

posted over 1 year ago

kiki
Style_council
kiki

I believe what the Good book says: If you are faithful in what is least, you´ll be faithful in much."
Nuff said.

posted over 1 year ago

PetrisorRoxana
Style_council
PetrisorRoxana

Dump the douche.

posted over 1 year ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

yes!

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Dump him!!!

posted over 1 year ago

Dinolaura
Style_council
Dinolaura

Dump him. If I was in your shoes, I wouldn’t be able to trust him anymore after that.

posted over 1 year ago

deborah08
Style_council
deborah08

If he lied to you about it, obviously it’s because he feels guilty about/he knows you wouldn’t like it and did it anyway.
I’d dump him and not look back.

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I dont trust guys with high levels of sexual appetite,they always lie,and always finding the way to cheat

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION