Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Does anyone name there ipods? Like when it asks you its name when you first get it. Mine used to be just “My Ipod”. I got creative and decided to name the one I got today Stalin Omega-3. Weird?

What do you call your Ipod?

posted over 4 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I named mine “Rosamunde” because it is pink and I was playing the “Rosamunde” string quartet by Schubert at the time and really liked it. My brother and sister got theirs at the same time and we all named them human names that have nothing to do with our own.

It probably looks really weird when I connect to things like the college network and people can see it, because it seems like most people have their OWN name in their ipod title, not made-up ones!

Heehee, I like Stalin Omega-3. It seems like a lot of people just puts “My Music” or “(Name)’s Music.” Why not have fun?

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

My dad set up my nano (even though I told him I could do it later. :[ So it’s just named Nano.) But I do name my playlists weird things, like Starship, the only playlist as of yet on my laptop. (All my other ones are on my PC.)

I also thoroughly enjoy “Stalin Omega-3.” Rosamunde is very pretty (and sounds like a first name).

posted over 4 years ago

SpiritDitch
Style_council
SpiritDitch

Oh man I thought I was the only one!

My ipod is named Kevin Roberts Crane. I’m not exactly sure where Kevin came from…I’ve just always called him that. Roberts is my last name and Crane is after the poet Hart Crane. All my friends also refer to my ipod as Kevin too!

posted over 4 years ago

ljurbanchic
Style_council
ljurbanchic

my first was the first ipod nano-and i called it Pod-pod. but all of your names are much more creative than mine. but the_ed, i give my playlists odd names too! like i have one called Walk with Passion, because sometimes when im walking around and listening to music, i like to hear a song that has a good beat that i can really strut to. :) does anyone else do that?

posted over 4 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

i call mine the muse :]

posted over 4 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

Mine’s called Excalibur
ahaha

posted over 4 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

my boyfriend named mine beautifulll bbby giiirrl lol, and his iphones name is battleship, so when it’s connected to iTunes it says “battleship is syncing”.
we name our computers too, and refer to them as him/hers.

posted over 4 years ago

xombie
Style_council
xombie

I name literally every piece of technology I acquire! :D

I don’t have an iPod, but my computer’s name is Melody and my camera’s is Madeleine.

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I named my zune desmond…i name a lot of stuff desmond…like miis and stuff…my guitar hero guitar is named lucy :)

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I love all these names! I haven’t named anything else other than my snowboard who is Jude.

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

hahaha mine’s pretty simple…its called poddy! :P

posted over 4 years ago

ARecentStudy
Style_council
ARecentStudy

ahaha! these names are great. i keep trying to name my technology after sweet things, like my laptop is peach pie and my mp3 player is lemon meringue. my goal is to one day get a snake and name it apple dumpling.

posted over 4 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

^ chloe you are so cute :)

my best friend named hers wednesday after the adams family… but she also is kinda like wednesday

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

After reading the post, I have decided to give my IPod a name…Violet :)

posted over 4 years ago

nicolexoxo14
Style_council
nicolexoxo14

Titanic…. so you’d be “syncing” the titanic :) haha

posted over 4 years ago

etceteraism
Style_council
etceteraism

I have a 7 year old iPod (the one with the buttons above the scroll wheel and a B&W screen) and it’s called “GhettoPod”.

My iPhone is called Bride of Macenstein because my laptop (Macbook) is called Macenstein. When I sync them my boyfriend says we shouldn’t watch :P

posted over 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Mine is dubbed “NiftySpiffy” after my old slogan I used for everything: NiftySpiffyStellarRad (TRADEMARKED, DONT BE TAKIN! lmao) Yeah my bf dubbed his “The Titantic” just because of “The Titantic is syncing.” XD

posted over 4 years ago

fashionreality
Style_council
fashionreality

I wish i would’ve been that creative with mine….i just named it after myself “Natalie’s Ipod” haha never thought of giving it an actual name.

posted over 4 years ago

PansyGirl
Style_council
PansyGirl

Mine is Breath of Life. Music is everything to me. And walking all over campus leaves me winded so my Ipod comes in handy

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION