Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

How about a thread of inspirational quotes to pump up our day? Who are your real world inspirations and what do they say to motivate you? I’ll start out with this one I found on Chictopia’s Twitter yesterday.

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter, don’t mind.

Dr. Seuss

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde

posted about 2 years ago

Sara_Nicole
Style_council
Sara_Nicole

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
-Thoreau

posted about 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.” – Kurt Cobain

posted about 2 years ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

I’ve always liked this when school, or work, or whatever, isn’t going as well as i’d like. Kind of long read but worth it I think. Of course, feel free to substitute “woman” or “person” in place of “man”. But we all know what his intent is…

Theodore Roosevelt quotes (American 26th US President (1901-09), 1858-1919):

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

posted about 2 years ago

heartsandbooks
New_user heartsandbooks is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When heartsandbooks reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
heartsandbooks

What would you attempt to do, if you knew you could not fail?

posted almost 2 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do.. my daddy <3

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION