Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
saintlillium
Style_council
saintlillium

Out of both sexes, females are probably the most aesthetically pleasing (in my opinion), yet we’re the ones constantly plagued with insecurities. Some of us grow to eventually love ourselves inside and out and others constantly criticize themselves. I used to be super insecure about my looks when I was younger. As the years have passed though, I’ve learned to keep my mind off what I dislike about myself. If I do let it get through I try to think what I can do to make this fault something I can love.

My current insecurity is my legs and butt. I used to work out and they used to be really toned. I loved it. I’ve gotten pretty lazy and now my legs seem too thin, and although I haven’t lost my butt completely, I wish it were a wee bit bigger. So now I’ve made it a goal to work out again. :]

What are you most insecure about?

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

My short, stubby, fat legs. I’m 4’11 and I wish more than anything I could have skinnier thighs. :/ And everyone says I have huge boobs, when they’re really the same size as most girls in my school. They just look larger on my small frame, but none of my friends believe it. It’s incredibly annoying.

posted about 5 years ago

GardenHouse
Style_council
GardenHouse

my forearms. I dont like to wear tank tops or sleevless stuff. Im just think there super big and gross looking. I always hide them with sweaters even in the summer.

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 88589 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 88589 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

where do i start! I’m 5’3 and weigh 122 lbs! I hate my legs and butt. Its not Fat but its has no shape. just gross. I just want to be leaner like those gorgeous models. I just wish i could look like them. I’m determined to fight my genes. i’ll force myself to have a faster metabolism! I want to get to 110 lbs but it seems impossible. ne help? this was a good venting!

posted about 5 years ago

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

the one thing i’m really insecure about is my skin. i still get acne at 21 years old and my skin scars easily. so even if a pimple only lasts for a few days, the scar is there for months. it sucks!! and i feel like my pores are eternally clogged and large :(

posted about 5 years ago

mkallen
Style_council
mkallen

you guys are all beautiful the way you are.
and you all are blessed with different bodies and and amazing fashion minds
to inspire others with your body types that they can look good in clothes and to show their body dosnt get in the way of who you are and expressing yourself.

confidence is key.
<3

posted about 5 years ago

chloie
Style_council
chloie

my ribcage is huge, i have no boobs, i’m pigeon toed, acne, i’ve had braces for four years and counting, i hate my stomach. and i have this bone that pokes out in the middle of my chest, its crazy. it makes me look ridiculous if i stand up straight so i have to slouch to hide it. but i have nice feet, nice legs, nice shoulders, good hair most of the time, and an alright butt:)

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION