Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Lorna_Hill
Style_council
Lorna_Hill

What would you do if you found out you had only a year to live?

Would you:
travel?
Visit friends/familt?
Do something you’ve never done? hmmm? ;)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?!

posted about 4 years ago
wrensandroses
Style_council
wrensandroses

oh my gosh good question. I would travel. I have never been to Europe or anywhere out side of North America (I have been to Canada Mexico and the US)It’s sad really but I have never had the funds. I would sell everything I own and go back to the nomadic life I led in my teens/early 20s.

posted about 4 years ago

luvi
Style_council
luvi

Agreed, that’s a good question.
I’d try to get rid of any resentment towards the others, stop having expectations about anything and just take life as it comes.
I’d gather all the money I can find, travel around the world and have interesting conversations with people from different cultures, while keeping in touch with the few people I really care about and who love me back. And after I’m done being all Into the Wild-ish and going all the way to the other end of the world, I’d come back home.

posted about 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Move back home. (I’m a hemisphere away from my family and most of my friends).
Finish writing my novel.
Spend as much time with my family, friends, and boyfriend as I could.
Travel to see a few spots I’ve always wanted to see (like the Great Wall and Forbidden City in China, Venice, and St. Petersburg) and also try to see both a tornado and the northern lights. But I would want to be done traveling a good month or so before I am predicted to die, because I would want to die in the comfort of my home.
Get my affairs in order (will & testament, maybe write some notes for people to be delivered posthumously, etc).

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

honestly I’d be super depressed =/

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

^ haha, I would be depressed too!
I’d probably decide to travel for at least 9 months, and go to all the places i’ve always wanted to see, or revisit places i’ve been to in Europe.
I would go and see all my favourite bands live.
I would visit all the greatest museums in the world and admire all the best artworks with my own eyes.
I’d watch all the greatest movies and listen to the greatest albums, and read all the books i’ve been meaning to.
I’d buy clothes and shoes that I can’t wear now (for reasons such as I don’t have enough money for them or they’re not practical for every day wear) and wear them proudly :)

posted about 4 years ago

somewearintyme
Style_council
somewearintyme

lol boredstephanie true! I would be depressed to, then sell everything I have and then travel. I’d debate on wether or not to tell the guy I love I well love him. That would be even more depressing cause then I’d only have a year with him.

huh…maybe I should just do that now while I know I’m still alive.
posted about 4 years ago

Lorna_Hill
Style_council
Lorna_Hill

Good thinking! We should do everythin we want and can do while we are still alive. :)))

posted about 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I would go travelling and live off my dream

posted about 4 years ago

nylon1
Style_council
nylon1

probably stay humble & hope things change over time! b/c time heals everything

posted almost 4 years ago

Lorna_Hill
Style_council
Lorna_Hill

^ “…And heels hurt to walk in, but they go with the clutch you carry your lip gloss in…” -I had to say it (Drake) :)))

Florida
Style_council
Florida

Travel as much as i can

andreamq
Style_council
andreamq

do everything that makes you happy

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

write 365 letters to 365 people i meet along the 365 trip around the world…
make 365 clothes… help 365 persons… last, spend my last 365 days with my mom, dad, and baby bro Gelo…

MommysNewBeau
Style_council
MommysNewBeau

Love, travel, eat, photograph and sleep in the sun. <3

REPLY TO DISCUSSION