Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

I might be the only one that might think this but, Have u ever wonder how high school life would have been diff, if u went back dressing the way u dress today, compared to how u dressed when u were attending High School?

posted almost 5 years ago
1 3
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I was not very stylish because I didn’t want people to judge me (you know how kids are), but I loved high school anyway. I would totally go back LOL

posted 7 months ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

we were forced to use uniforms but i put on all my necklaces,all togheter as a silent protest.lol like Mr.T

posted 7 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

We had a strict uniform code so it would be hard to dress up differently. But I would totally put on a little makeup and do my hair more though. When I look back at my high school pics, my face would always look oily and my hair is always a mess. Haha.

posted 5 months ago

PetiteNinja
Style_council
PetiteNinja

I was in an all girls high school and all we could wear was our uniform! I agree with LittleBee though that I'd try and do my hair and makeup more. My hairstyle was the same everyday! 

posted about 1 month ago

LucianaSofia
Style_council
LucianaSofia

Yes, I would definetly pay more attention and make more questions, and probably search some subjects on the internet!

posted 27 days ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION