Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SunshineePanda80228
Style_council
SunshineePan...

Okay so I LOVE heels but if I wear em I’m kinda way taller then my boyfriend. I dunno what to do, any advice?

Also how do you feel when your like way taller then the person your with in heel?
Does it bother you/him/her?
HELP!!!!!!

also i’m 5’3 and he’s 5’5 maybe 5’6.

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

My boyfriend is only 3 inches or so taller than me, but I don’t think he minds the whole heels thing. He’s just worried about my comfort lol. Then again, maybe he’s just disguising his insecurity about heels underneath that concern for my comfort! :O

posted almost 5 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

My ex-boyfriend claimed he was 5’9-10. he was REALLY about 5’6, possibly 5’7 with his hair. I’m about 5’5… i could wear my combat boots and be taller than him. embrace the height and wear heels. I also asked him, since i used to wear heels religiously, if he minded that i was taller, he said no, so it obviously wasn’t a problem. My current boyfriend’s 6’3 and almost a foot taller and he likes short girls. Depends on the person I guess.

cassiopeia37
Style_council
cassiopeia37

Is he insecure about it? Cos if he is, you may need to talk about it – you shouldn’t give up heels just for social norms, tho if it makes him uncomfortable then that could say something about the relationship balance – some boys only feel masculine if they’re all imposing and taller lol. But it shouldn’t worry you. Tall = beautiful! and heels are too pretty / make ur legs look too good to give up for a boy ;-D i wear heels 75%+ of the time and can’t go out with a guy shorter than me – event tho i’m 5"9 – which gets a little restrictive sometimes ;-) xxxc

unspoiledbird
Style_council
unspoiledbird

my boyfriend is somewhat of a midget, but i think he’d make fun of me if i pranced around in heels. worst part is, even in his entire midgetness, i could probably never be taller than he is :(

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

hayleyjade that exists but it’s horrifying, i saw a show about it lol D:

posted almost 4 years ago

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

@ unspoiledbird… just curious how tall is your boyfriend?

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

bah just wear your heels. Embrace your height. It worked for Nicole Kidman; she wasn’t the one bouncing around on a couch.

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

just wear the heels

etceteraism
Style_council
etceteraism

I’m 5ft10 and my boyfriend is 5ft11, so if I wear any heels I’m taller than him. But really, I find heels excruciating to wear-I’d much rather wear a pair of flats any day.

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Well I don’t mind being slightly taller, I just hope it doesn’t bother him. XD

maharot1525
Style_council
maharot1525

yaay!!! yes i wear heels and I’m taller than my bf!!! but anyways his still love it!!! heels are very sexy!!!

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

well im suprised he said he doesnt care but good for him!! so heels it shall be :p

emily24
New_user emily24 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When emily24 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
emily24

Figure out what is sexy for the both of you. My guy is 5’6", and I’m 5’9". If I’m all dolled up and wearing heels, his eyes glow and he loves it. The most important thing is if I feel sexy and beautiful, then he’s going to melt with my energy. I turn this issue inward and ask what do I want? If I want to wear heels, then I let him hold me up and lean my hips into him. He goes crazy and wants the event to be over so he can take me home with him! Long legs are undoubtedly a turn on and heels lengthen!

posted almost 2 years ago

k6ps
Style_council
k6ps

There may be also one more solution to this, but it requires thinking outside the box, attitude, and courage: the guy could also wear heels. There are a few (way too few) designers who do men’s high heels, e.g. The Damned by Jeffrey Campbell, John Fluevog, Rick Owens, a few cowboys boots makers. Since i discovered mens heels, i wear them quite often. Together with my wife, we can both now adjust our heights with heels in any way we wish and that’s fun :) When i’m on flats and she is on 5 plus inch heels, she is as tall as i am, and i find it sexy. When she is on flats and i’m on 5-inch heels, i’m so much taller that i can take her under my arm very close to me and we can easily walk this way.

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION