Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
shevelleee
Style_council
shevelleee

I’m currently attending college and am a simple 20 year old girl. I stick to the usual v-necks and skinny jeans, with of course, flats. Everyone on chictopia looks so cute! I have been wanting to dress more like it but I honestly do not know how. My wardrobe is pretty boring. Any tips? By the way, I am 5’4 with brown hair and eyes with hair about 3 inches past my shoulders. The only part of me that is big is my belly and waist =( Thanks!

posted over 8 years ago
SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

hey

all my weight goes to my tummy as well , its rubbish!!

aline skirts with a belt at the top of the waist hides a tummy , floaty dresses from topshop etc if you have a topshop near you , or something similar

then they have personal shoppers , ask for a change of style.- may charge!
but really have a look at street style websites , see what others are wearing there are loads , a good one is “styleandthecity” which shows chic people in Paris .

good luck honey

posted over 8 years ago

kkkeiOK
Style_council
kkkeiOK

I think it’s ok to stick to the staples of t-shirts and skinnies… I too find myself doing that alot hehe… but when I find my outfit seems a little bit too boring, I try spicing it up with accessories like hats and scarves, or when my feet feel up to it, an killer pair of heels/boots :)

For a big belly, I would recommend something not too figure hugging – like floaty t-shirts and babydolls… or why not try wearing dresses? Dresses are easy to wear, and makes anyone instant cute!

Looking forward to seeing your pics :)

posted over 8 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

You can try the Bethany Mota makeover! She`ll help you!

posted about 5 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

PLEASE DON’T BUMP OLD THREADS, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT DON’T FIT WITH THE FORUM TOPIC.

posted about 5 years ago

angelinatangerina
Style_council
angelinatang...

I used to be ridiculously frumpy, but I invested in a couple of model street fashion magazines, found a favorite model I wanted to dress like, studied their outfits, and got new clothes to emulate them. Don’t go on a shopping spree without knowing what you’re looking for – it doesn’t have to be specific, but a general idea would be nice. Also, be wary of buying a whole bunch of cheap things. Trust me, you can tell the difference between a 15 dollar blouse and a 40 dollar one. So invest in good quality clothes, but you can also just buy things that will match what you already have. Like if you have an abundance of t-shirts, get blazers or cute jackets. Or if you have a bunch of plain jeans, get some blouses to class things up a bit. Good luck, hope it works out for you!

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION