Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
robin77
Style_council
robin77

(sigh) What do you do if/when you feel so fugly? Not “go shopping” – everything looks bad on me!!

posted almost 2 years ago
SilvaeSanchez
New_user SilvaeSanchez is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When SilvaeSanchez reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SilvaeSanchez

Try going to a spa or change your hair… We all have moments like that

posted over 1 year ago

thatlaitgirl
Style_council
thatlaitgirl

Whenever I feel ugly/boring/blah I always paint my nails, it gives me something to do.

posted over 1 year ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I distract myself for a while until I feel better. Then I look into a mirror and say nice things about myself.

posted over 1 year ago

RonaLuo
New_user RonaLuo is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RonaLuo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RonaLuo

sometimes, i also myself, but most of time, i say yes to myself, because there is only just a one me

posted over 1 year ago

IssaBelleBoutique
Style_council
IssaBelleBou...

i just dont go out just watch movies but if i have to go to job,i just go there amd then come home and take it as an ordinary day. not all the days can be beautiful because we won’t be able to appreciate it then.

posted over 1 year ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

Oh, thank you everyone….I’ll pick out my favorite outfit for today (Thanksgiving) and smile at myself (or try to)! Going to a spa is a lovely idea, thanks Silvae.
-Robin xxx

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I stay in my pajamas all day and refuse to go out (if it’s during the weekends! lol). I watch happy feel good movies. For some reason I feel more attractive when I’m in a good mood. Feel good movies = good mood = feel attractive. Lol :)

posted over 1 year ago

norellehannah
Style_council
norellehannah

Firstly, you are NOT ugly. :)

Secondly, just in my own experience, I find that dressing up, putting on pretty makeup, and doing something fun like getting coffee or going out with friends. Look good = feel good! I promise that if you think positively about the way you look you’ll find that a lot of things WILL look good on you.
However, if this feeling you have is limiting the way you live your life, worsens, or has been going on for a long time, I would implore you to see a therapist. Honestly, even if that’s not the case, see one. A therapist can really help you deal better with whatever’s going on in your life, and it’s not just for crazy people. Reach out to somebody. Talking ALWAYS makes it better.
If you get to a really bad place, call this number: 1-800-273-8255. They’re available 24/7, and they’d be super-willing to help you out.
Hope this helps- good luck! :)

posted over 1 year ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

thank you girls – i haven’t done what i said i was going to do, but there is a movie i want to see, so i’ll find my favorite outfit and go see it. and have FUN! and thanks ’hannah – it is just my “irish chin” (thanks dad!)…but not enough to go under the knife.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I listen to sad music or watch romantic comediea.. it helps.

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

everybody is ugly for some reason,,,,you are not by the way….i do gym at home when feeling blue

posted over 1 year ago

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

guess everybody feels that from time to time, go out do something, such as change cut your hair a bit shorter, dye some different color, do a SPA, go out for ice cream or watch a movie, go to the park for a walk, feed the ducks… you will feel much better by the end of it!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION