Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

I’m new at this and I know it’s kinda stupid to ask this but I’ve done everything – I follow around 500 people and I have only 27 followers :( I post photos and comment others’ photos and I don’t know what else should I do. Help me?

posted over 2 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Just keep updating! Rome wasn’t built in a day – and I see a lot of people posting for months before they’re in the Style Council or become Style Icons. You could try encouraging your friends and family to set up accounts to start following you/voting your looks chic/favoriting your looks, etc. That might help!

posted over 2 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

Me too, I only have few followers but it’s fine with me. It’s as much as we want to let them follow us back but we can’t please everyone. I suggest, just keep on updating your blog, post some interesting pictures and make your post title somewhat interesting. =)

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Like she said, you have to keep going. You’re only a new user, there’s plenty of time.

posted over 2 years ago

Jenmeli8
Style_council
Jenmeli8

I know I don’t have any followers and I’m following people they just don’t follow me

posted over 2 years ago

RaiennHJ
Style_council
RaiennHJ

hahahahas I have little followers too :(( !!

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

It’s all a matter of time :) I only have 11 but it’ a start!

posted over 2 years ago

heyitsalyssayu
Style_council
heyitsalyssayu

I’ve been blogging for several months already but I only get a few feedback from my readers. Maybe you wanna check it out? :)
http://heyitsalyssayu.blogspot.com/

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think the thing is to define your style, take clear, legible pictures, and keep true to yourself! make a picture pop amongst the rest showing in the new photo gallery!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION