Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Just wondering :)

posted almost 4 years ago
1 3
jasmineluv
New_user jasmineluv is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jasmineluv reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jasmineluv

16 and we were that couple that made everyone uncomfortable! I alienated my friends but thank god its over!!!

posted over 3 years ago

andrahnng
New_user andrahnng is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When andrahnng reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
andrahnng

13, I know it’s pretty young. :s

posted over 3 years ago

HeyThereSally
Style_council
HeyThereSally

15 (:

posted over 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I’m 16 and still no relationships

posted over 3 years ago

darlingcb
Style_council
darlingcb

My first real boyfriend was when I was 16 for about 3 months with someone really stupid and a complete asshole! All the while I secretly had a big crush on one of my friends. Well things with the stupid boy ended and then about 8 months later I started dating the friend I had the crush on….and here I am going on 4 years later, still with that boy, and I couldn’t be happier!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

aprilrose03
Style_council
aprilrose03

I was 17. First (and only real) relationship. Now we’ve been engaged for over 2 years! <3

posted over 3 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

It’s great to know that so many people have actually waited to have a relationship. Tons of the kids in my area start having boyfriends and girlfriends when they’re 11 or 12.

I’ve been single for 17 years and I wouldn’t change that for anything unless I really started liking someone. I’ve never understood those people who go out with someone just for the sake of being in a relationship. I’m just waiting for the right person to come along, someone I love dearly.

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I had my first real relationship the summer going in to my freshmen year of high school. That was in 2005. It didnt feel like a real relationship until school actually started in august. I dont know why, I guess its because we both were still doing our own thing.

posted about 3 years ago

Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

I was… am… may be 14 I don’t really remember. I suppose it was the year after 7th grade. It was my first kiss them. But it didn’t last very long. My fist real relationship was when I was10th or 11th grade.

posted about 3 years ago

MichelleCurry
Style_council
MichelleCurry

Went on a few dates when I was 12 and 13 but first relationship was when I was 15. It was for 2 1/2 years during high school. Sad to say it was horrible and abusive but I was young and didnt know any better. I have learned from that one! Never let a boy hit you, call you names, put you down, tell you what you can and cannot do, how to dress, or force you to have sex. End of discussion.

After that the next serious relationship I had was for 3 years. i was 18. We were together on and off but it wasnt the worst thing ever. Leaned i dont deal well with Whiny people or control freaks who try to psychoanalyze you. Passive aggressive would be the best word for that.

Current relationship is serious and so far so good. :) Best one I have been in and there is no B.S. YAY!

posted about 3 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I haven’t ever had a full blown relationship, girls never seem to know me enough to understand me. I’ve had 1 night stands but never had anything proper, I don’t know why.

posted about 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I think around 13-14. What a bull that was, and not even serious per say!
Mainly just hanging out.

And brightonb, think you just answered your own question.

posted about 3 years ago

Humming
Style_council
Humming

I was 18!

posted about 3 years ago

GigiLamour
Style_council
GigiLamour

posted about 3 years ago

etceteraism
Style_council