Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
forgottenfairytale
Style_council
forgottenfai...

I came across feelslikejapan’s thread “How do you take your photos” (excellent one btw :] ), and while I was surfing through it, I came up with a similar question that I thought would be interesting to add in—what are your favorite poses and backgrounds? Does it vary with the outfit? What expressions do you tend to use the most?

Personally I would feel really self-conscious posing in front of a camera in a public area, but tips are definitely appreciated. xD

posted almost 5 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I use a self timer, so I just do whatever, and it usually results in my face looking awkward.
I use whatever I can as a background. The weather is getting nicer, so I keep going outside, but sometimes I use a plain background available in my house as backdrop.

posted almost 3 years ago

GrazingFashion
Style_council
GrazingFashion

I do it at the city hall. Everyone passes and stares like I’m a crazy person running back and forth towards the camera. In my photos I just walk and try to capture that moment. My style is streetstyle so what better pose can I do other than actually walking like a normal person? Sometimes, I just stand naturally like how I stand at a bus stop for example – again, capturing that “in the moment” vibe.

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I take mine in public places when I can. They’re just nicer that way.

Though I’m really self conscious so I have to ask my fiance to stop whenever we hear someone coming and pretend we’re taking photos of the landscape or something.

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

I take mine in the middle of my street in front of my house! Usually there are a few neighbors outsides who stare and watch, but I"m only out there for less than 5 minutes, so it doesn’t bother me. Doing it in flat out public is a little intimidating to me, but sometimes the best backgrounds are in public places. :)

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

backyard,but i agree-anyplace else, like a park, or any other public place is much better!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION