Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

Your not reaching your goals that you want to achieve ? Do you still keep on trying.. Or you just give up?

posted almost 5 years ago
CrystalC
Style_council
CrystalC

Depends on what the goal is. If it’s something I really want then I’ll always keep trying, but if it’s like “save up for an item”, that’s a goal I can let go off.

KATopia
Style_council
KATopia

It depends on my mood and on the period, honestly.

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

idk like now my goal for the year was to buy more heels and less uggs and ive been slacking but ima try my best to keep it evn though its so hard for me

orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

Keep trying! I have been trying to lose 30 pounds over the last three years. I have lost almost 20, but I have hit somewhat of a plateau. I just keep trying though because i know working out will not only help me get to my ideal size, but make me healthier in general!

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Depends on how important that goal is to me. If its very, I’ll keep trying until I reach it. If I don’t every reach it or don’t really have the motivation to reach it, then its not that important and I don’t fret over it

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

it depends on the goal and how feasible it honestly is.

laikacheena
Style_council
laikacheena

You have to assess yourself if what you want to achieve is really something that’s meant for you and something that you need. If what you want to achieve is not going to give meaning and significance in your life, then you should just give up. Sometimes, what we want is not what we need or what we deserve. It also has to be realistic.

If you must give your all and use up a hundred percent of your energy and time, then it should be for something worth it. You will feel more rewarded in the end. Good luck. =)

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

At the beggining depressed and dissapointed…. Then i feel like i need to do another attempt and if it’s worth it, i give it a try. I think whe should all do it, make another shot

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

My ultimate goal, I hope I’ll never give up. But little things that I fail at crush me so easily. For instance, I applied for post secondary enrollment at my high school, to get some college credits, but I couldn’t because I didn’t have the required 3.0, but a 2.8. So this morning, I cried for how disappointing my senior year will be. I think that is because I feel so helpless for my future, because these classes are free, but in a year when I actually go to college, they will be pretty expensive.

But, if I have something set in my mind, I’ll do it. I won’t ever take it back or give up.

Bstellar
Style_council
Bstellar

try try again.

posted almost 4 years ago

juls1008
Style_council
juls1008

I am not really the type of person who gives up, I usually try harder to reach my goals. But taking a break and reevaluating my goals and dreams and what I am doing is necessary at times.

posted over 2 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I keep going. Never, ever give up!

posted over 2 years ago

projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

Definitely keep on trying. I’m only not going to reach it if I let myself think that. I have to keep going until I obtain that goal.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

keep trying, but be realistic about how you’re going to obtain that goal. I think it’s just as important to acknowledge your limitations, as it is to set lofty goals.

posted over 2 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

It depends… If you realize that your goal doesn’t represent you anymore, then just give up. If this isn’t the case keep on fighting for for your hopes and dreams :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION