Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

What do you do to cheer yourself up if you have a hard day or are just feeling blue?

posted over 2 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Read a book, listen to music, sew or call up my sister or a close friend. I also find it extremely fun to reorganize my room every once in a while.

posted over 2 years ago

BettyEvelin
Style_council
BettyEvelin

Yes, reorganizing your room really helps, i often rearrange my posters and decorations on the wall. On the days I fell bad, i don’t really try to forget about my problems, crying really can help, maybe while watching a movie that makes you cry, i just usually sit alone in my room, don’t talk to anybody, but the next day i feel totally fine and happy and full of energy. Sometimes you just need to take a day off of your usual life, just don’t do anything, stay home and cry. Sometimes you just need it. I know it sounds stupid, but this is just my opinion and it depends on your personality.

posted over 2 years ago

Miste
New_user Miste is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Miste reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Miste

Calling my best friend, play the guitar, watch a movie or a series that i like, put on some music while eating cheese and crackers, mix drinks and/or get drunk, eat a bag of chips.
In random order.

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I listen to my favorite songs (which aren’t necessarily happy ones) and somehow, they always cheer me up.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I like to buy myself flowers. Trader Joe’s has gorgeous rununculus right now and I’m having a really crummy day so I tried to buy some, but I forgot my wallet! It’s kinda funny cuz really?? How crummy can my day get?

posted over 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

Whenever I feel bad I like to pamper myself like paint my nails efoliate my skin in a warm bubble bath. Folding clothes and listening to music also puts me in a better mood:)

posted over 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

I eat away my sorrows :)

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

BettyEvelin – you’re totally right. :)

posted over 2 years ago

wishingwellandsuch
Style_council
wishingwella...

play drums or guitar. sing. cook myself a nice dinner. hang out with my dog. watch cartoons. any of those work for me!

posted over 1 year ago

CherryWhite
Style_council
CherryWhite

listening to my favorite song and talk like a crazy old lady about whatever is wrong to my best friend.
Actually… talking to people whom you care about and who care about you :) would always do :)

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I will shower, listen to music, go on a bike ride, take a much needed nap, clean, and shop

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I usually listen to positive music or watch a good movie. Also, exercising or talking to your friends can make a bad day, an awesome one. These are just some ways that I use to cheer up.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I would usually go out to get some air and get away. And this is really bad, but I’d go shopping some times

posted over 1 year ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

Go shopping, call a movie night with my girlfriends, or I pamper myself to a mani and pedi.

posted over 1 year ago

BcoolNgreat
Style_council
BcoolNgreat

The reason to feel down and out and not cheerful is mainly because your mind is occupied with some kind of a nagging thought/s; could be because that happened at work or some kind of a comment that someone made or not feeling well etc. Well, there are millions of reasons. But basically, they are negative, bad, unuseful thoughts. You must replace such thoughts with positive, happy thoughts. If you feel unhappy, just say to yourself that you are happy and find the things that make you happy. Of course it is easily said than done! But try. It works.

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I usually like to talk to friends when I’m having a bad day, I don’t like being alone or if I have to be alone, I would listen to music or shop my sorrows away, which is a habit I should get rid of.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION