Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
railophone
Style_council
railophone

We’ve got to be friends first. At least.
I don’t see the point in going out with someone that you don’t even know the slightest bit about, even if they are super cute.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
jadorecn
Style_council
jadorecn

I think it depends on the person. If you just met them and they seem interesting or cool, you might want to get to know them better and go out. But if you are friends with someone and you like them, they like you then it’d be greatt…so I really think it depends on the person for me :)

posted over 4 years ago

magpie13
Style_council
magpie13

for me, i take boyfriends and relationships prettttty seriously.
it’s just that if I’m going to invest myself and trust someone, it’s got to be someone i can REALLY trust. if i’m going to be with them…i’m going to be with them for longer than a couple months. i’ve only had (one) boyfriend. i’m 17. and i dated him for a little over a year when i was 15.
and im sorrta with a guy now. or starting to be. haha. i like to get my parent’s opinion of them because it DOES matter to me. i mean, whoever i marry is going to have to get along with them. not that i’m out to find the person im going to marry right now, but still. whoever im dating is going to have to get used to the fact that i love my family dearly and they have to have their respect.

but this is all just me :).

posted over 4 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

I never set that boundary for myself. My boyfriend.. er well fiancée now, we never even thought about being together. We just thought we’d get some and be done with it. Couple years later, we’re getting married. Funny how things work out.

posted over 4 years ago

asiianhoniie
Style_council
asiianhoniie

you gotta give it time. get to know that person. and see if your interest are the same as his. if you guys have anything in common. or just spend a little more time with him to see if you develop any strong feelings for him and if he do the same. its all bout time love :D

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION