Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
allys_n
Style_council
allys_n

So when I go out and I’m deciding what I should wear for the day, I always get the feeling that I’m overdressing myself. And then I ask myself, “Should I care? Does it matter?”

What do you guys do? Do you dress however you want? Or do you tone it down (or up!)?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 3 4 6
UnForGettable323
Style_council
UnForGettabl...

2 of my friends and I went to a new years party at a friend’s house when we were freshmen in high school I think, and now that I look back at it I laugh. We wanted to dress up fancy, but everyone else was either wearing skank jean shorts (umm December/January?) or ripped jeans and tight hollister or abercrombie (or another similar brand) t-shirts. So one of my friends was in a dress and then my other friend and I were in dress pants and fancy tops :) makes me smile just writing about it. haha

posted almost 4 years ago

fashionequalsLOVE
Style_council
fashionequal...

yes on days everyone else doesn’t want to dress up , it seems im the only one who decided to do so.

http://freshlydipped.blogspot.com/
Your all access pass to entertainment

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

many times. And I feel underdressed all the time !

springfiry
Style_council
springfiry

I feel overdressed and underdressed sometimes….It is the culture in my country I guess.

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

i kinda like overdressing sometimes when i go out, so i guess almost all the time?

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Yes, but I can always subtract. Usually I don’t mind being the overdressed one.

maanbee
Style_council
maanbee

You know what they say, better to be overdressed than underdressed! ;)

Oh, but I remember hearing this tip one time and it sort of works for me. Simply take off the last thing that you put on (whatever accessory that was). It keeps you from going overboard. :)

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

Yes- every single time I set foot in college. Not quite Blair Waldorf on her first day at NYU but I just don’t dress like the rest of my peers. But I wouldn’t be happy if I dressed like them so that’s that.

Oh and the time I was starving in London and didn’t want to have to wait for menus and service for a proper sit down meal so I went to this tiny McDonalds (not my usual choice) near the National Gallery for some chips- with my cream canvas Louis Vuitton bag. =) I had a Chanel carrier bag with me from my shopping too haha. I felt SO out of place!

ParisInPink
Style_council
ParisInPink

Um pretty much everyday since most people enjoy dressing below their potential. if clothes reflect the person, I want my style to reflect me as being the fun and sassy girl I am!

sbhebae
Style_council
sbhebae

with my freinds or anywhere esle. yesssssss. i feel like im always overdressedl. but thats because my style is different from the people im around

posted over 3 years ago

maredight
Style_council
maredight

Overdressed.. hmm…sometimes yes. Better than being “underdressed” I say.. :p

posted over 3 years ago

cruelcats
Style_council
cruelcats

yes! definitely have! but if you are comfortable in what you are wearing and look good people probably aren’t going to notice!

posted over 3 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

i live in a province and most of the time I’m overdressed… but i really don’t care… it’s always better to be overdressed than be underdressed… :)))

posted over 3 years ago

maddiejayy
Style_council
maddiejayy

I always tend to be the one who’s overdressed, but I don’t care. Like my boy told me, “you’re making a statement everywhere you go!”

posted over 2 years ago
1 2 3 4 6
REPLY TO DISCUSSION