Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Hello all. I am planning a trip to Disneyland for my b-day next week. I’m having trouble deciding what area to get a hotel at. Basically the schedule will be like this: Thursday morning drive to Disneyland → rest at hotel —>Party (nightclub or bar)→Sleep! Friday: Checkout —>Fashion District (?) —> meet with friends at UCLA area for dinner. So..

1) Is fashion district worth going to?
2) Are there any good bars/clubs in Anaheim/OC/Disneyland area?
3) Should I just get a place in West Hollywood?

West Hollywood sounds like the place to be… however, if we stay in W. Hollywood it will be highly unlikely that I will get to hit up Fashion district (too much driving back and forth).

Any advice/tips/suggestions highly appreciated!

posted about 4 years ago
Jessymen
Style_council
Jessymen

Sounds like a busy week. The LA Fashion District, isn’t really worth going to. But that’s just me. It’s crowded, dirty, and smelly.. Don’t expect to find what you’re looking for. Most of the merchandise is tacky and cheap, but once in a while, you’ll find treasure. I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you’re into haggling and spending the day looking for one good bargain.

If you do end up staying at West Hollywood, you could always just go to Melrose Ave, which is much better. There are nicer shops and places to eat and drink. And I think there are swap meets on Saturdays at Fairfax High, which is right on Melrose. It’s a more trendier atmosphere, and if you love vintage and unique stores, I recommend it.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION