J_xan
Style_council
J_xan

Do you know what your gonna wear already? lol

posted over 5 years ago
cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Since starting college I don’t think buying new clothes is a big deal, in elementary, jr high and high school it was for me, but now, not so much. I’ll probably buy new clothes anyways because I just like shopping!

posted over 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I don’t start for a good two months… I’ll have to check out the weather reports. But probably something clean cut, a white t-shirt with some boyfriend or dark wash jeans with some new brown boots i’m gonna be getting? Possibly a brown scarf too. Keepin’ it simple. First days are hard enough. :P

But I do love love love the fall fashion season! :D SOOO excited to start dressing like that again.

posted over 5 years ago

amorpassion
Style_council
amorpassion

i second cassiepaige, since starting college, there isnt that excitement to buy new clothes just for the first day of school. but since my first day of the semester is going to be on my birthday ;[, i’ll probably wear a simple dress, patterned tights, and heels. :)

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Not really, I’m going to stalk up on my summer clothes that are on sale right now. I just want new pants and some shoes for walking on campus all day. It’s not big deal also.

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I don’t even want to think about it! I absolutely love summer… the weather, not having to wear much clothing, not having school. So that’s far, far, FAR from my mind haha.

posted over 5 years ago

hannahnicole
Style_council
hannahnicole

well, i’ll be a freshman at a somewhat prestigious school,
which means every single girl there looks like they should
be on the cover of teen vogue, so i’m pretty nervous!
luckily my sister has like flawless style, i’m slightly jealous if you can’t tell.
maybe i can borrow something from her? cross your fingers

posted over 5 years ago

bauss
Style_council
bauss

Oh my god, so far away and yet so close… I really don’t want to think about it. I can’t believe summer is more than halfway over….

I’ll figure it out eventually. (;

posted over 5 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

I’ve been wondering about my first-day outfit for a while now. Toward the end of last school year, I really started slacking off and looked terrible most of the time. So I need to redeem myself.

posted over 5 years ago

kirstie__s
Style_council
kirstie__s

i love first day clothes… just incase people have forgotten what you look like.
although since i’m at uni now, maybe i shouldn’t care so much.

posted over 5 years ago

jaded
Style_council
jaded

i wish i had the option to pick out what to wear on the first day!
i have a field hockey game so we’ll probably have to wear our uniforms or something unifying to show our team spirit.
we’ve had a game on the first day of school ever since i was a freshman.

posted over 5 years ago

sherriehang
Style_council
sherriehang

For me, it all depends on the weather. I go to UC Berkeley, so it’s pretty unpredictable. I probably won’t make up my mind until the morning of the first day.

posted over 5 years ago

aya
Style_council
aya

I sort of have a few ideas, but it mostly stresses me out! Also, the first official day of school is two hours long, and then the next day is a full day. It’s always a dilemma whether to wear the cutest outfit on the FIRST day where everyone sees each other for the first time but very briefly, or on the second day where it’s a full day.

posted over 5 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

My first day of school, I have to stay 6 hours there and attend each class for 30 minutes… Mine starts on August 24th and I know it’s going to be hot on that day… Like usual. I will wear whatever I have in my closet. I’ll probably come up with something… Not sure what I will wear yet.

posted over 5 years ago

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

Ahahha,
I don’t usually worry about this until the day before,
but my outfits usually depend on the weather. :D

posted over 5 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

a t-shirt and jeans? don’t even want to think about school right now :P

posted over 5 years ago

curiousvibez
Style_council
curiousvibez

Lucky Lucky Duckies! Uniform for me!! Its painful going to private school being such a fashion-a-holic…:(

posted over 5 years ago

monalisa365
Style_council
monalisa365

No idea! I wore a uniform for the last 3 years and now I’m starting high school. I don’t even remember how to back to school shop!

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION