Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

Today I just feel so crap, I can’t seem to put a decent outfit together and I feel fat and ugly. :( am I the only one who feels like this??

posted almost 5 years ago
SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

ive had those days and usually i make sure i have a go to outfit that looks halfway decent: a tee shirt, skinny jeans/leggings/shorts, flats/sandals/boots, and a sweater or jacket. i grab a pair of earrings and then im gone, sometimes not even that

sandii
Style_council
sandii

I have those days too :(

Usually, I just mope around all day and wear a giant sweater and leggings. Somehow…my laziness always rubs off on other people LOL so then my whole house is like that!

Dont worry, usually this feeling will just pass and soon you’ll be back to your happy self!

tashateacup
Style_council
tashateacup

You know what makes me feel uninspired? knowing that I’ll go out shopping and see people wearing the same style that is in season, month after month.
I absolutely PRAISE people who take on a different look to what’s out in the shops, and I try to do the same.
Then again, i still wear same old shirts and jeans combo’s when i have ‘bleh’ days. :(

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

tashateacup, totally agreed.

We all have those days though :(

But just so you all know, you’re all beautiful. In a non-creepy way… but for real.

fshnnerd
Style_council
fshnnerd

omg i had that day today my outfit was just jeans, converse, a white cami and a cardigann. sooo dont feel badd

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

I have those days too. Usually, when I get to stay at home I wear sweatpants all day, and if I don’t I wear jeans and a plain tee and a cardigan.
Sometimes I try to dress up and wear something really cute to cheer me up but I learned it doesn’t really work most of the time!

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

we all have those days.
i prefer to stay at home, eat something yummy & watch a good movie!
unless i really have to get out of the house then i throw on some shorts, a tank top & sandals.

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Everybody has those days )-: Even guys, my boyfriend tells me.

If staying home in sweats isn’t an option, I have a couple go-to outfits that are comfy but still chic so no one knows I’m really not feeling my best. Usually it’s something like a sweater dress or stretchy jersey dress with leggings. I like wearing leggings better than jeans on “fat days” because they suck me in more.

Just remember you’ll feel different the next day.

posted over 4 years ago

magpie13
Style_council
magpie13

Ughhhh I’ve totally felt that way lately. Just a fashion slump where my closet bores me and nothing excites me. Yep. It’s definitely one of those days.

posted over 4 years ago

MesmericOutsider
Style_council
MesmericOuts...

Hmm, some days I feel like this, and it’s such a sucky feeling..

some days, I feel like I have NOTHING to wear and I know that’s definitely not true, I have a truckload of clothes haha..

but yeah, I get those days, especially since I started fashion-blogging, pretty soon I’m gonna have to go thrifting or start designing my own clothes.

posted over 4 years ago

Alice_Cullen
Style_council
Alice_Cullen

I feel that way whenever I try I new style or when I need to look particulary good… then I end up wearing jeans and an awful t-shirt… :/

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION