Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nitab
Style_council
nitab

So at this point I’m feeling like no one is ever gonna wanna be around me, like no one would care about what i have to say or want to say. i feel like I’m never gonna feel truly wanted by anyone, and that I’m tired of being the third wheel, and just being invisible _ :(((

posted about 2 years ago
camelie
New_user camelie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When camelie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
camelie

Hey there :) I know how you feel. I used to feel rejected and ignored and just generally unimportant to anyone. What I’ve learned is that you teach people how to treat you. So even if you don’t feel great about yourself, don’t let other people see that. If you go around with the attitude that no one’s going to listen to you, no one will. Those kind of feelings show up in your behaviour. If you think that no one cares about what you have to say, you’ll probably talk quietly and without enthusiasm. And speaking like that won’t encourage people to listen.

I know it’s hard, but tell yourself that you deserve to be treated better, or at least that you don’t want to take that kind of treatment anymore. Once you stop worrying so much about getting hurt, things will be easier for you because you’ll just do them. People will like you. Just push the hurt aside for a little and let yourself be.

posted about 2 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

I’m sorry you feel this way.
(Hugs)
How are u now?

posted about 2 years ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

i feel ya lady. Its hard. I agree with camelie. very healthy advice. You need time to heal. be protective of what you give away, mybe just chill. read a book, many authors have similar stories, they can be your friends or divert you for a bit. same with music….we all feel this way sometimes, many of us more than we confess. dont stress love, try to enjoy nature, it will not let you down

posted about 2 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

Aww thanks much for all the advice you guys gave,but I’m actually cool now i just had a sad moment:/ thanks for all of your support;)!!

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Everyone has the need to feel important. It’s not that people don’t care about what you think, but everyone else is trying so hard to make people notice them. The best for you to do is to pay attention to the people around you, and just appreciate them and get to know them. :)

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION