Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nitab
Style_council
nitab

Hi guys, i along with some friends have been thinking about how we as girls tend to strive for the same things- i mean we all want to have the best style possible, we all want Mr. Right, we all want to be that girl who is soo cool and everyone wants to be around, we all want to be naturally beautiful and have people say we are, and we all want to feel wanted. Am i right? I mean what do you guys want?

posted about 1 year ago
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

yes,its true and its like almost impossible to have it all,and it changes w time…as you got older things not have the same meaning anymore.like being cool ,most of the coolest guys really dont end up having the best futures always.and if your friends hung up w you ONLY because you are cool they are not really your friends..

posted about 1 year ago

adriennee
Style_council
adriennee

I think these are goals that we’re conditioned to strive for. Society has deemed that attaining the things you’ve listed is an indicator of success, and so they’re things we desire to achieve. From a more animalistic level, socializing well and physical desirability also play a large role in the ability to procreate, which some argue is the paramount goal of our lives.

However, I wouldn’t use such common goals is evidence that women are unoriginal or shallow. These may be shared basic desires, but how we prioritize these desires is an entirely different, and much more telling, story.

posted about 1 year ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Yeah, I think which of these goals we deem “most important” is much more indicative of who we are.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION