Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fruti
Style_council
fruti

I’ve started working out in this program in my school and it’s dreadful but i believe it’s good for my body. Now since I’m 4’10 and 105 pounds. I think I need muscles and such. What do you do to stay fit? Daily routines?

posted almost 4 years ago
1 3
aislinnh
Style_council
aislinnh

I should.
I don’t.

posted over 3 years ago

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

I try every once in awhile…but I only work out my bottom half…I need to work on my upper body…

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

No, i don`t need, :D i was always thin, even after pregnancy i have the same body and i could always eat whatever the hell i want :D

posted over 3 years ago

krisbliss
Style_council
krisbliss

I really want to start working out again, but I haven’t worked out in months! I do have a job that requires a lot of walking up and downstairs, so I do get exercise in that sense. Sometimes I feel sore from it! I really wanna tone my belly, and ultimately get back into being “fit” by physical activity lol. AND I have a hearty appetite, so I guess I really should get on it! But not before Thanksgiving dinner! hehe

posted over 3 years ago

soccerplayerr05
Style_council
soccerplayerr05

Omg! Yes! I consider myself like a workout addict. I actually looove it! :)

posted over 3 years ago

maredight
Style_council
maredight

I am one of those people who always start something but leave in the middle :P
However, i recently started dancing lessons and it’s really working for me. I strongly recomend it to everyone who cant stay more than a week to the gym :)

posted over 3 years ago

Lauralai
Style_council
Lauralai

I shooould go to the gym more often. But I’m a dance instructor, so that takes it’s place in my mind anyway lol

posted over 3 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

im afraid my shoulders would get bigger..

posted over 3 years ago

somewhereovertherain
Style_council
somewhereove...

no I dont

posted over 3 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

running up hills and trampolines is the best thing ever.

posted over 3 years ago

TruthCollection
Shop_seller_2 TruthCollection is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
TruthCollection

lol Not really. But I should start!

http://www.abovethenaveldaily.com/

posted over 3 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I do when I’m not busy. Over the summer I went to the gym everyday! but now that i’m in school again I only go once a week or more likely never…haha

I signed up for a yoga class next semester, though! i’m really excited to be forced and graded on getting motivated.

posted over 3 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I would always start and go for two-three weeks before quitting. But I took a resistance training class and yoga class this semester which forced me to do both for 8 weeks. I’m hooked now!

posted over 3 years ago

amorpassion
Style_council
amorpassion

i work out religiously and it’s my favorite hobby! best advice is to cut out all the junk food and processed foods, and eat fruit, lean meat, veggies, and drink tons of water.

posted over 3 years ago

Tsiriano
Style_council
Tsiriano

No, I’m not a sporty person at all, and in addition, I eat a lot of candy and snacks, but I don’t gain weight, which is positive!

posted over 3 years ago

snortingchuckie
Style_council
snortingchuckie

I used to run outside. 3 miles four times a week. But now it’s too cold so I stopped. I need to get back to doing something though; I feel kind of flabby.

posted over 3 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION