Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Me and my best friends have created this, I may call, “Recovery Period” when we are sometimes tired, don’t wear make-up and don’t really care about our style or how we look. Usually this period lasts like a month or more, but after that we look amazing. I personally have like 2-3 periods like this in a year. I love this periods, because after them I change my looks a little and sometimes even my personality.
Now, I’m just curious are we the only girls that do this “recovery” thing? haha, hope not!
Thanks is you answer, dolls. xoxo

posted almost 2 years ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

if* sorry for the double post.

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I have recovery days, for sure. Not a whole month though-I could never just stop caring about how I look for that long. Plus sometimes taking care of myself and picking a fun outfit is the only bright spot to my day :)

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Yeah, I would say I have those. They’re not usually planned, though. I’ll have like a week where I think “Man, no one would ever believe I’m a fashion blogger” haha Part of it is due to my stupid feet problems. I have to wear these ugly sneakers when my feet hurt and they just don’t look right with a maxi skirt, lol. Yoga pants and sweatshirt are my go to.

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

This is such a fun post! I thought I was the only one who went through these phases. I would go through periods where I just would not want to wear make-up (even to work and parties). My excuse is that I want to let my pores breathe. Honestly I think I’m just being lazy.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION