Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jksarathy
Style_council
jksarathy

I feel like I’m waaayyy lazy and really negative and totally addicted to tv and internet when i should be doing something useful with my life….and that just makes me more lazy and negative…its like a neverending cycle…Do you ever have these weird moods?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
ThatLaurenGirl
Style_council
ThatLaurenGirl

yeah i get into those funks where i pretty much hate myself. i hate my body, my face, my hair, (basically every part of my body)

but i also hate my personality… sometimes i feel like im too envious of other people.

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

yes, i think i pretty much hate myself a lot of times, specially because of my body and i’m just dissapointed in myself

but idk its hard to change

posted over 4 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

yeah i used to, but i get over it. this is who i am.

sometimes i’m a little too sensitive, tend to think that others are out to get me, and i have a short temper. my boyfriend always gets upset that i get mad at him constantly, but i actually think that’s one of my good points. i get mad on the spot, get over it in 5 minutes and move on. at least i don’t bottle my anger.

posted over 4 years ago

aly_aly_o
Style_council
aly_aly_o

i think everyone has had that feeling at least once.

but i’m maturing and growing as a person everyday. i still don’t know who i am and my decisions and actions define who i am… for now. i’m always trying to be the best i can, as difficult as it sounds but you know, you have to like yourself because i’m stuck with me for the rest of my life! doesn’t matter what anyone thinks, aslong as you aren’t harming anyone, be who you wanna be!

posted over 4 years ago

SweetRiddlena
Style_council
SweetRiddlena

Every now and then, yes but most of the time I like myself. I like me. I just think that if you don’t like yourself, why should others? I love myself and my imperfections. It takes awhile to get to that point but when you’re there it is the best thing ever.

posted over 4 years ago

inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

Sometimes I dislike myself because i easily disreguard my friends morals and beliefs. I hate to admit it but at times I do this and I offend those around me in small ways. But fortuntley It is something that I can change.

posted over 4 years ago

Bubbly1202
Style_council
Bubbly1202

Sometimes. ‘Cause most of the time I just say what is on my mind and I forget that not everyone can accept the cold, hard truth. Sometimes, I can be a bit of a bitch-if I don’t like a person or something, then you can always count on me to let you know how I feel. And because of that, the people closest to me often get hurt by what I say and what I did.

So, I have learnt to sugar-coat stuff, not lie, just not telling them I used to tell them.

posted over 4 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I love me I just don’t like what I do all the time .There is a major thing I’m regretting right now but I know I will learn from it

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION