Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

I have become slightly addicted to coffee this stressful year. My doctor told me to lay off of it, since i have trouble sleeping, but i gave up since it didn’t seem to make a difference. So i was just wondering, do you guys drink coffee regularly? I used to only drink it about twice a week, but recently i got an espresso maker. I’ve been making cappuccinos everyday, and i’ve noticed the biggest difference! I have so much more energy throughout the day, and i’ve been much happier. I’m sure this effect will wane after a few weeks, but for now its nice. So, coffee?

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 ... 8 9
trainwrecktaylor
Style_council
trainwreckta...

Yes… I have to have coffee or at least some type of caffeine.

posted over 4 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

God yes. I can’t function without coffee. It’s the first thing i do when i get up – make a coffee and need two cups as standard in the morning. I don’t drink it after 4pm and limit myself to 4 cups throughout the whole day. I use a drop of skimmed milk and one sachet of splenda in each cup but i’m really trying to cut both out and drink it plain black because i’m just wasting calories.

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I am completely dependent on coffee, and I got it from my parents. Between the two of them, they drink 3-4 pots of coffee a day. I drink about 1 pot of coffee every day (14 cups). I’m drinking some right now actually, then I’ll put some in a to-go mug for class, then more after the gym, more at work, then more after work. I’ve been doing this since I was 14.

Its not even about the caffeine anymore, it has a huge calming effect. Some people come home to unwind with a bubble bath or a glass of wine, but I drink coffee.

posted over 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

I’v been drinking coffee since I was about 16 and back then it was DD with extra sugar and cream. Then in college I moved on to Starbucks and I was overdosing to the sound of 3 coffees a day and nothing else substantial unless I went to a party…and well….thats stuff isnt healthy either. After my first 2 yrs I got it back under control to a venti a day but last time I went to the doctor she had a really hard time getting a steady heart rate. When she found out I had coffee she informed me on the not so good benefits of it and I’ve since switched to green tea with a maybe a cup or two a week and now its a tall or a grande (rarely though).

One good reason to switch is the anti oxidants in the tea that really your body inside and out. Also another interesting tidbit I received from the google machine is that many people’s lifespan is determined by their heart rate and the faster it beats the shorter the lifespan………

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

The only coffee I like is coffee that doesn’t taste like coffee… like frappacinos. If I drank those drinks daily.. I’d be broke and fat haha

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I drink about a half a cup in the morning just for taste. its something to look forward too :)

posted over 4 years ago

anniehall
Style_council
anniehall

i think coffee is gross. If i need something to wake me up id rather drink a coke. Plus addiction to coffee stunts ur growth and makes ur teeth yellow. Ive never drank coffee and i never will

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I worked at Jamba Juice for three years during high school and never got sick of smoothies. Ever.

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i hate coffee but i love iced tea

posted over 4 years ago

kathleenphails
Style_council
kathleenphails

I used to but during Lent (again) I gave it up and ever since I drink it maybe once or twice a week. I’ll see how long this last though… haha.

posted over 4 years ago

TheOctoberIssue
Style_council
TheOctoberIssue

bleh I hate coffee,even coffee ice cream by Haagen Daz.I prefer tea.

posted over 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I don’t realy like coffee

posted over 4 years ago

DanielleSaele
Style_council
DanielleSaele

I drink mostly coffee…mochas are to die for, but i do like my tea. My friends think i’m a little weird ‘cause i always have a tea bag with me and my coffee mug or a cup…it’s the way to rock the streets, haha :)

posted over 4 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

nahhh i get my caffine from soda

posted over 4 years ago

logicalove
Style_council
logicalove

coffee’s not for me, just the smell of it has me gagging. its probably cause I never got into it when I was younger and my parents hardly drink coffee too, they’re more of a tea person.

posted over 4 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I drank coffee, more than once a day, for years. I recently gave it up with no problem. No headaches, nothing. Now I have it on occasion when the mood strikes me.

posted over 4 years ago

littlepleasure
Style_council
littlepleasure

i don’t like coffee, it smells nasty and tastes gross. i drink only tea and get my caffeine for soda.

posted over 4 years ago

EUCYFUL
Shop_seller_2 EUCYFUL is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
EUCYFUL

i don’t drink any caffeinated drinks
coffee is ugh and carbonated drinks are physically painful for me to swallow the bubbles
i like sprite if it’s flat though
i do take those 5-hour energy drinks when i’m taking a test, works so well because i haven’t build up a tolerance to caffeine..or maybe it’s just the placebo effect lol

posted over 4 years ago

cindybot
Style_council
cindybot

i drink coffee, but i don’t necessarily love it.
i do love the “high” it gives you.
i alternate sugar free monster energy drinks and coffee so
my system doesn’t get used to either of them.
but the monster’s (the blue can, not the green)
really gives an awesome boost to a long day.

posted over 4 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I work for Bux and I NEVER drink coffee…I don’t do caffeine in general.

I think doing without is better.

posted over 4 years ago

etceteraism
Style_council
etceteraism

I have one cup of coffee in the morning (now that I’m working full time I have 2). But I never drink it in the evening or even later afternoon because I have trouble sleeping.

posted over 4 years ago

LilSunShine
Style_council
LilSunShine

Nope, but I tend to drink it a lot when I am extra sleepy :P

posted over 4 years ago

bekarose
Style_council
bekarose

just in moderation!

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Nope! I usually go for Full Throttle if in dire need .. something crazy strong. Coffee doesn’t do much for me but I like drinking it black.

Studies show that caffeine slows cognition, so I try to stay away from it unless desperate xD

posted over 4 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

I drink coffee in moderation, but I still love it.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 ... 8 9
REPLY TO DISCUSSION