Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  cracowcracow school of art and fashionkorealive in cracowlove citynightlifeseoul
fshnnerd
Style_council
fshnnerd

I do not really like where I live, i like in Houston,& there seems to never be something to do especially since I live in the suburbs. I always try to go downtown so i can fill the hole in my heart that NYC belongs in since i was born there but it doesnt do much.

So do you love your city.? If so why? whats there to do?
if not, why?& where do you think you belong?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 ... 5 7
dorathelauren
Style_council
dorathelauren

i LIKE my city. the only reason i would love it is because i was born and raised here, but there’s nothing much to do… (i live around SF, but not in the city)

posted about 1 year ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

At first I didn’t like where I lived but now I’m starting to appreciate it more little by little.

posted about 1 year ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Vancouver is absolutely beautiful. There’s so many places to hike and go swimming, I keep finding new vintage and indie clothing stores. The more I explore the more I fall in love with where I live.

posted about 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I live in a little city from Romania, called Iasi. In a way, I like it because it has some beautiful places where you can relax, it has restaurants/pubs/clubs where you can have fun, it has big commercial places like Palas, for example. In another way, I hate it because it’s so small, when I go out in the city I always have to see a familiar person and it’s just so annoying. Also, it isn’t very clean and people aren’t too nice. Anyway, the city where I was born will always be in my heart even if I will move from here. <3

posted about 1 year ago

EricaHart
New_user EricaHart is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When EricaHart reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EricaHart

I like my city cause there are a lot of good place for good time.

posted about 1 year ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I just moved to Portland, OR, and I LOVE it. It’s so beautiful here and there is tons to do. I can’t wait to discover more. :)

posted about 1 year ago

blogElenaStiole
Style_council
blogElenaStiole

Yes, I love Oradea!!

posted about 1 year ago

fashiontoany
Style_council
fashiontoany

I live in Seoul, South Korea.
Best nightlife :)

posted about 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

San Francisco is the best city in the world.

posted 11 months ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I live in Austin, and I’m not much of a fan. I’m used to public transport and I hate driving, so all the traffic jams and lack of parking really drive me insane. Going out is ok, but there is no club scene and dancing venues are super limited. There’s nowhere to walk to, like the only food within a mile is crappy convenience store food and taco carts. Also, the summers are awful! It does have some good things, like really hipstery coffeeshops and bars, good food, and a really good music scene, so I suppose it’s not too terrible.

I really want to move outside the US, maybe Montreal, or back to Moscow. Or Tokyo or Hong Kong!

posted 11 months ago
1 2 ... 5 7
REPLY TO DISCUSSION