Twitter
Googleplus
Giantess
New_user Giantess is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Giantess reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Giantess

Is it socially acceptable to date shorter men? What do you think?

posted over 1 year ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I know that it’s a deal breaker for some people, but others are ok with it. Honestly I don’t think I would date a guy who’s more than 3 inches shorter than me. I know it sounds mean, but I’m really short (Like 5’2") and I really love wearing heels so it’s kind of important to me.

posted over 1 year ago

ancaaa
New_user ancaaa is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When ancaaa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ancaaa

It depends of you, it doesn’t matter what society accept or not. I date a guy that is exactly my height, so I avoid wearing heels, but when I do we don’t find it a problem. If you feel confident yoh can date shorter men than you, I’m saying this because sonetimes it happens to receive ‘weird’ looks from the others

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

Its acceptable,most of the times its more of a women issue than man opinion ,they dont care really

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

It is definitely acceptable to date shorter men, it’s just up to people’s preferences. Some might look past the height and more into their personality. The media and everything has played a huge role in highlighting the wants of a tall and handsome man, it brainwashed most of us sadly.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

It is acceptable to date shorter men. I just wouldn’t do it simply because I am 5’2’’ and being petite myself it just be strange to me. Usually when I visualize a man, I think of him being bigger, stronger, taller, and older than me. That’s what really attracts me to them in the first place.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I see a handful of women who are taller than their boyfriends. I definitely would not date a guy shorter than I am because I am 4’11. I prefer a guy to be 5’6+ I think some men are insecure to date a women taller than them as well.

posted over 1 year ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

It’s acceptable, just not my thing. I like em tall lol

posted over 1 year ago

daria88ro
New_user daria88ro is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When daria88ro reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
daria88ro

It’s acceptable , but it doesn’t look good (it’s just my opinion). I think it’s better only if the both are very tall, but if you are shorter it doesn’t look great.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

It is acceptable of course, but it looks a little bit weird. Especially, if the girl is wearing high heels when she is already taller than him. Anyway, if two people love each other, what other people think shouldn’t matter!

posted over 1 year ago

AmandaJenkins
Style_council
AmandaJenkins

I’m 5’1" so it’s never actually come up for me. Guys that are considered “short” (like 5’5" or something) are still taller than me :P

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION