Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I stumbled on this article about being “love sick” and thought is was really interesting. It’s about a girl who thought she just couldn’t get over a break up, but it turns out she had a rare psychological problem.

Have you ever thought you wouldn’t get over someone or worried that maybe you were just gonna go crazy? Honestly, there’s usually at least one guy, for everyone, that has this effect! I’m lucky enough to have moved on, but every once in a while I see this one guy’s picture on Facebook and that old feeling comes back.

posted almost 2 years ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

This article is seriously life changing. I just thought some girls were just crazy for not being able to move on for so long. Apparently it can be a disease. That’s so sad :(

Thanks for sharing this article! Girls, this is a must read!

posted over 1 year ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Wow.. An actual disease, I would have never thought of that.. ;d But, on the subject, I really have felt that way.. Me and my boyfriend broke up in march and the moment it happened I literally felt something inside me ache so bad.. It was my heart literally broke.. I couldn’t get over it at all – I couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep.. I just couldn’t bare the fact I f*cked it all up so bad.. And nothing could help me, except perhaps getting him back.. Hardest months of my life.. But we’re back together now (Seems like he couldn’t get over me too :D ) and it’s all good.. Anyways – heartbreak sucks! :D

posted over 1 year ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

Yes, I did. Who didn`t?

posted over 1 year ago

Lihanna
Style_council
Lihanna

About a year ago I would say that talkings like this are just kinda stupid and that everyone can get over it..But..about a year ago I met one guy, I didn’t think I could fall in love with him, but it just happend.
The most difficult part is that he is like loveing me too, but I saw him only once, that’s just crazy but it’s like the whole world is against these relationships. We are totally different, but we understand each other very well, may be he’s the only person who gets my toughts..He got into seriouse trouble and the only way for me to talk to him and for him to talk to me is the phone..and I really don’t think smth will work. But I can’t not talking to him…

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I have totally moved on from my ex, but one of my friends is taking her last break up really hard. We both got dumped around the same time, but i was able to move on much quicker than her. To be fair, he relationship was a whole year longer than mine.
I think her problem is she is not letting herself move on. She keeps talking to him even though me and my best friend tell her not to! I blocked my ex from fb and deleted his number and decided it was best for me to just look the other way. I wish my poor sad little friend would do the same.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

No, I haven’t… I mean I’ve been in love, but not crazy in love. But I still wish to have that feeling, because in life we look for the true love.

posted over 1 year ago

BrunetteJJ
Style_council
BrunetteJJ

Yes, I did have that crazy feeling and have broken with up with people before, but not have feelings that long and those effects after a breakup

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION