Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I love the new trend of color blocking but every time i try to pull it off, I just dont like it. I have even tried doing an interpreted version of something I saw and still didnt like it. Is it that I cant pull of that look or i need to try harder. Tell me some of your tips when doing a color blocking outfit.

posted over 3 years ago
xenii
Style_council
xenii

I think you’re being a bit too harsh on yourself :) to me, fashion is about feeling good about myself in that certain outfit and if I do, I post it on here :). I’m sure that when you see it in a magazine or wherever you got your inspiration from you it looks just as good on you :). Why don’t you put together an outfit and post it on here? Getting a second opinion from someone that isn’t you is really good.
xo

posted over 3 years ago

MelissaFFF
Style_council
MelissaFFF

i luv this new trend ….., but i dont like that every1 is doing the same purple and orange ughhhhhhhhh… b different w/ ur color choices i have a few looks on my page that u may want 2 check out . my motto is “less is more” , try diff. shades of blue like teal and cobalt then do a neon shoe if u dare:)

posted over 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

just do what feels fun to you!

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Thanks for everybody’s opinion they are really appreciated. Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and I know she wants to go out so tomorrow I will give it another try and hopefully you lovely ladies can comment and tell me what you think.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION