Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Recently my schedule has picked up with a lot of the things listed above. I’m finding myself focusing on school and work so much that I have little time to take pictures of the great outfits i have and so my blog and chictopia suffer. I want to be able to take photos wherever i go and update my blog. My goal is to become a prominent and infuential person in the fashion world, as is everyone’s, so tell me, how do you more experienced people manage it all?

posted over 4 years ago
Lauren579
Style_council
Lauren579

just plan everything out. you dont have to do chictopia everyday. maybe only do it twice a month and see how it works

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Bring your camera in your purse. Snap photos of anything that interests you or ask a friend if you can take photos together in your free time. And remember that Chictopia is tertiary to most everything else.

posted over 4 years ago

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

I would definately agree with the other suggestions as far as purse-friendly camera! Or maybe even a phone with a nice camera if you’re in the market for one (I bought a Samsung Memoir recently – 8.0 megapixels! Great photo quality)! On the other hand though, I don’t think Chictopia should feel like a chore. This is for you! =) Do what works for you, and don’t forget to have fun doing it, of course!

posted over 4 years ago

fashion415
Style_council
fashion415

Welcome to my world! I know how it feels to have a life with an insane schedule. I mean as if the fashion world doesn’t move fast enough on it’s own right. I also go to school full time, have a part time job, am a freelance stylist and blogger along with trying to maintain my social life. I recently joined Chictopia and it’s hard to find time to update/ take pictures. I think the biggest advice I can give you is you don’t have to post on here often, as long as the things you do post are eye catching! that way you can stay on top without throwing off your schedule!
hope that helps!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION