Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I hope I don’t offend anyone with this, but I’m in complete shock at how immature teenage parents are…

I have a 17 year old niece that got pg at 15..yesterday when I got home from work, she was babysitting her friends baby, who also got pg at a young age…as they were leaving, she was lk, “Come on Jordan!” so I asked her, why they named her Jordan?

and then, the big shocker,,,,,she was lk, “It’s because her mom and dad wear a lot of Jardan’s” and I was lk, the freakin mentality of these lil dumb kids! I love to wear wedges, but I’m not gonna name my kid WEDGE!!! ugh, that really irked me!!
I think Jordan’s a really pretty name, but just the whole idea behind it was pretty freakin stupid!!

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Having kids young works for some people and it doesn’t for others. It’s really sad when kids aren’t educated on how to protect themselves especially since they are doing it at earlier ages now.

posted over 3 years ago

EmilyJackM
Style_council
EmilyJackM

I want they grow up properly

posted over 3 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

I had a classmate who’s name was Candle because her mom loved candles. So people in their 30’s can do pretty dumb stuff too!
Im a teen mom (not anymore, Im 22 now) It’s really unfair that I automatically get judged because of it, people automatically think that my life has ended and that it is an unsavable mess. its not!

posted over 3 years ago

hrehughesx
Style_council
hrehughesx

Yeah, I’m a teen mum and everyone automatically thinks that I’m awful and that my life’s a mess. It’s not, me and my daughter (who is called Maddie, so pretty normal name) are completely happy.

But I’ll admit, usually the oddest baby names come from teenage mothers, even I cringe at some of them!

posted over 3 years ago

ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

I think that this is a very personal topic. Im 17 and if i was to get pregnant then i would be so happy but at the same time i protect myself! I hate people that judge teen moms, most of them are doing amazing jobs with their kids.

posted over 3 years ago

Bobunny
Style_council
Bobunny

many teens are having babies today. I dont think it is a good thing (not the child) but the fact that most teens are not emotionally, physically, and financially able to take care of a child or themselves. I think people should think about this before they engage in this act. Also many become single parents…which is much harder than for someone whom is married.

posted over 3 years ago

loopymoi
Style_council
loopymoi

I think the problem is we only hear about teen moms who are failing at motherhood. We don’t recognize the ones who are working hard and leading more successful lives than many adults. Its just the way media has made us perceive things.

posted over 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

It doesn’t annoy me that young people are having babies. Some teens are mature and ready for it (one of my best friends had her kid at 16, she’s 21 now, and she’s done a really good job in raising him) but most aren’t. Those girls are just throwing their lives away, and I think it’s kind of pathetic really.

I think the main problem though is that a lot of teens are having babies mainly to get their own place and bills paid so that they don’t have to live with the parents anymore and don’t have to work. The UK benefits system is far too easy on people. If it cracked down more on the situation, then I think a lot of teens would consider being more careful when having sex or at least explore options like adoption or abortion more than they do now.

posted over 3 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

watch the movie “Idiocracy” that’s seriously how things are going to be. all these teens get pregnant in high school, most drop out and grow up less educated, same thing happens to their kids and the cycle goes on and on and on. all the less educated people keep reproducing and the more educated ones are choosing not to and so the world is eventually going to be overpopulated with people who wouldn’t know up from down if they fell on their behind.

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION