Style_council
PhoSho

for me mostly more chill like my dad in the way i think about life
but strong hearted and get pretty talkative like my mom xp

posted over 2 years ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I think I’m a lot like both of them. My mom and I are similar in the fact that we are pretty good at explaining things. She and I are also such worry warts.
The trait I received from my dad is that although I have my worries, I am able to calm down fairly quickly. My dad and I are really good at seeing different point of views in most situations, which is really great because I am confident in my decisions :)

posted over 2 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I look like my mom – I don’t resemble my dad whatsoever. I like to think I’m more like her, but I see influences of both parents in terms of my personality.

posted over 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I’m more like my dad, I listen to weird music and I’m a bit of a goof.

posted over 2 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

Im definitely more like my dad. Im a libra [virgo/libra cusp], my mom is and aquarius so that makes both of us air signs. Shes really smart, as am I but my dad is the person that I really feel i get that intellectual advantage from [if that makes sense]. Im a weirdo, just like him. My mother and father are both open minded people as well. However, my mom is a bit traditional. Unlike me but yea, im def more like my dad.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I’m a lot like both of them. I am the first born, which I think has something to do with it. When it comes to my dad, we both are very detail oriented and love working with fine detail. We love collecting things, too. My dad has a side business collecting and selling coins, jewelry, antiques, etc. and I love helping him out.

With my mom, we’re both rather quiet and shy. We love being in nature and working with animals. We enjoy all kinds of food and tend to over eat when we have delicious foods in front of us!

Then there are traits that are purely unique. I love cities and both my parents hate them!

posted about 2 years ago

sahkz
Style_council
sahkz

I’m more of my dad…quiet and introvert type.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION