Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JusticePirate
Style_council
JusticePirate

I’d love to be able to get to know other moms on here! I have two sons. My older one just turned 3 last month and he’s newly potty trained for two weeks. I’m so proud of him! My younger one is nearly 15 months old and we’re still waiting for him to walk on his own. . in time, I’m sure. We’re done having more, but we do have hopes to adopt a girl (hopefully from Vietnam – a heart string of mine) in about ten years or so.

So how many kids do you have? Or maybe you are expecting? Do you stay at home or work? I stay at home with mine as my husband works, which is a true blessing!
Nice to meet you hard working Mamas ahead of time!

posted over 4 years ago
KellyJoy
Style_council
KellyJoy

Hey momma! I’m a mom myself. I’m married and also have two boys ages 5 and 9. I work part-time while the boys are in school and I’m home when they get off the bus. I just checked out your outfits and I love your style! Glad to have you here!

posted over 4 years ago

JusticePirate
Style_council
JusticePirate

Oh thanks! hehe.
Aw, hooray for moms of boys! You have a beautiful smile!

posted over 4 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I’m finding there are more and more moms here! :)

I’m a single mom of a very active and outgoing 15-month-old little girl and I work full-time managing a law firm. I thought I was tired before, but now that my daughter has started running, I’m realizing it’s just the beginning!

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Finally, there’s a thread for moms! I am a mother of a 2 year old girl who will be 3 in November. I am a full time college student trying to find a job. I am a single mother (I’m 21), but thankfully my mother helps me out. It’s rough but I’m thankful for the support.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION