Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Because I know I am! I still have to wait three more weeks but I’ve been checking my classes online to see if things are posted, buying school supplies, etc. Mostly I’m excited to start real classes for my major; “Latino/US Relations” and “Journalistic Reporting & Writing” are what I’m looking forward to most.

How about you guys? Any particular classes you’re most excited for, or any other things you’re too antsy to wait for?

posted about 5 years ago
1 3
GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

It’s my last semester in College and I can’t wait. After this semester, I’m off to do whatever I please for the next 9 months. I don’t like my school that much, all kind of stereotypes going on. It’s better than high school though so I don’t complain that much.

posted about 5 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

No, and I only have a week and a day left until school.
It sad really. Honestly, the only thing I miss about my school is the chair because they’re perfect for cracking your back.
guh.
Otherwise, I don’t mind school, but the homework is so tiring. Too many times did I succumb to procrastination last year and end up having to stay up until 2 am or later, finishing projects.

What’s more is that I’m actually enjoying the summer, unlike other summers where I had nothing to do. But this summer I relaxed and definitely wasn’t bored.

I need to stop thinking about school, it’s depressing me.

:(
:)

posted about 5 years ago

Ninahhh
Style_council
Ninahhh

only happy about getting new clothes. otherwise no i dont like school

posted about 5 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I actually have to move back to campus in 9 days, that’s a little too soon for me. I’m going to be a RA/don/CA whatever you may call it, so I’m looking forward to a year of sleep deprivation.

posted about 5 years ago

cultureshock
Style_council
cultureshock

I love my school! There are over 3500 students and over 400 classes to choose from. My school runs on block scheduling, so I only have four classes a day. I also get unit lunch (50 min). My school’s set up so that you can graduate by junior year. I’m gonna be a senior this year, but I’m graduating early so I’ll be out by the end of January!!!!!!!!
class schedule:
health
fashion merchandising
weight training and stress management
honors calc
intro to psych
honors psych
photography

posted about 5 years ago

CRiSPYlala
Style_council
CRiSPYlala

I’m kind of excited for college.. It’s starting next week for me! But I’m worried about the work load.. haha

One thing I definitely am excited for is that since I’ve been home a lot this summer, when I go out, I kinda bum it. But now that I’m going back to school, I’m actually gonna make an effort to look nice. :)

posted about 5 years ago

kaitlindawn
Style_council
kaitlindawn

Yessss! I have so many outfits planned already, hahah.

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Uggggggh ….. I like sleeping in more!

posted about 5 years ago

nicolette
Style_council
nicolette

I really don’t want school to start. We start on the 15th of September. We will have classes from 7.30 a.m. until 3-4 p.m. , :( so i can’t wake up late like in holidays. I also have 3-4 math classes a day. And besides that I’m in high school and my colleagues are mean with others, gossipy – you know what I mean. I can’t wait to finish high school and go to college.

posted about 5 years ago

EKittyJ
Style_council
EKittyJ

I’m absolutely terrified, as I am going back to college as a mature student!!

posted about 5 years ago

loullaby
Style_council
loullaby

I’m really excited to begin my life in a new city and to meet some people . I have already look for a back to school outfit ^^

posted about 5 years ago

independentspirit
Style_council
independents...

i cant wait to wear fall styles to school! but besides that my school is a drag.. its always cold.. the upper classmen all are slutty and drink and the cirriculum sucks.. altho we are rated a very good school they suck at teaching things. one thing im not looking foward to is the snobby will-be 9th graders…

posted almost 5 years ago

aydencast
Style_council
aydencast

@kaitlindawn omg yes! haha.
Other than that though, I’m pretty excited for the whole senior year.
I’m so ready to graduate and leave this horrible district! :D
As for after school, I’m still not completely sure, but I have ideas…

posted almost 5 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION