Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynthia720
Style_council
cynthia720

So sometimes I feel sort of lonely for the fact that I dont have any girlfriends. I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 3 years and got out of highschool with no friends. So basically Im in college now with no one. Is anyone else going through something like this? I dont know but I can’t make friends easily I just feel so stupid trying to talk to girls ;( I love my boyfriend and all but I wish I had my group of girlfriends. Any advice girls?

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
halleebelle
Style_council
halleebelle

I wish I had discovered this website sooner, and that all of you wonderful individuals lived close to me, so not only could I fill your need of genuine girlfriends, but that you could fulfill mine. I hope that doesn’t sound too disturbing.

I always feel as if I am really alone in this situation, since when I look around I feel as if I am the only hoping to meet a friend that is more than just an acquaintance. It wasn’t always like this, that’s what part throws me off the most, but once I began college, everyone went their separate ways, and suddenly I find myself home on weekend evenings, and very alone with my thoughts. And when I am in a relationship, the same dilemma occurs, no girlfriends.

posted almost 5 years ago

piggy
Style_council
piggy

i have very few close friends, and those close friends live 1-2 hrs away so its difficult to stay in touch and sometimes i just feel bitter.
WHERE ARE U AT? i need friends too. chictopia friends would be cool!!
like everyone else, my bf is also my bff =( i’d rather have girl bffs cus shopping and gossiping is the ultimate hobby jk.
and i did try joining a club, a politics one that correlates w/my major. NO GIRLS IN THERE. i’m thinking of joining other clubs but my school just does not have any school spirit period.

Mermaiden
Style_council
Mermaiden

OH MY GOD i have the same problem! i am s00 glad that there are other people out there who feel similar!

during high school and middle school i had a few close girl friends, but all our acquaintences and the people we would talk to would be guys

even in my first year of college, i had 1 close girl friend and a BILLION guy friends

i find it easier to be friends with girls who have the same problems as you

my best friend also has trouble getting along with other girls.
boys are just easier to be around… less… DRAMA!

however, now that we are all in separate places, i don’t have anyone around.
even my boyfriend is out of state.

i too miss the days of gossip and group shopping trips!

and confession: i’m nervous for when i move to LA that i won’t have/make any women-friends
i don’t wanna be a boyfriend-leech!!

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Yea I don’t have any friends either. I tried to have them but I can’t really trust them

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Geez, I thought I was the only one that felt lonely!! I never had a lot of friends, but I always had a close group of friends; we’ve all been friends since middle school!!. After high school , everyone started doing they’re own thing, and I felt lk I was just stuck with no friends…I never really took the time to get to know new people, and I guess now I wish I would have! It’s just hard cuz girls are bithces, and you don’t know who you can trust!! I’ve been w my bf for about 3 years, and at first it was all good, cuz we didn’t want to be away from each other! But now it’s lk I miss beign around the girls…and I’m a weirdo, I just can’t go up to people and start a conversation and make friends….

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i know what you feel sorta…all my friends are guys and I don’t really have a “group” of girls. I have girls that I talk to…but no real friends…

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION